BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Keili C.
Looks bomb af lol. very comftarble to run or just simply walk on. Awesome shoes great for gifts and more. I tried them and omg it even goes on a skirt how adorable. Well it is kinda expensive but totlly worth it. I highly recommend this shoes. Love Nike!!!
Lexi B.
Staten Island, NY
No one tops Nike no one ever will my family leaves eats breaths Nike and if they had perk reward cards we be rich between the 4 of us snd 12 different sports and teams we drop 1000 a month on Nike stuff snd that's figure is probably higher in the school season
Andrea S.
Goose Creek, SC
Nike is definitely one of my favorite go-to brands when it comes to fitness or even just looking stylish. I'm never disappointed with their products, as I always receive great quality items.
Emily B.
London, KY
I love their shoes. I have a pair of Nike Roshe Run, and they are the most comfortable shoe I have ever worn! They are great to workout and run in and they don't make my feet sore at all!
Sophia G.
I love Nike. Unfortunately the prices on most of these products seems a bit high. I have a 10 year old and buying a $30 shirt that he's going to grow right out of is a bit disappointing.
Emily F.
Nike has wonderful costumer service and has good quality. The pros are that it has many styles and products to shop from. The cons is that things tend to be on the pricey side. Overall I would recommend this product and brand to to other people.
Hannah B.
I truly get nothing but quality items from Nike. Although pricey, they're definitely worth every penny. Everything I've bought from Nike has held up and lasted a long time. I'm highly satisfied with both their quality and dedication to performance and style.
Sydney E.
Bogata, TX
I have always loverd Nike for my sweatpants, sport bras, most defiantly my Nike socks and my shoes. They're all made with such great quality and I will never love a brand more than Nike.
Jessica B.
Fresno, CA
Love their shoes! I refuse to wear any other brand while exercising anymore. Whether it be running, weightlifting, you name it, they have a shoe for it. Nothing but comfort for your feet!
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
Fashionista Expert Level 3
They are high quality and you can not beat the comfort in their shoes. I have owned many pairs of Nike shoes. I am currently wearing the Nike flip flops and I love them! They have great styles to choose from. The entire Nike line is great, clothes, bags etc.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?