BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Bethany L.
Frankton, IN
Nike's last longer than any tennis shoe I have ever bought. Anytime I've ever bought other brands or off brands, they fall apart after a few months. I think spending extra money on a pair of Nike's is worth it in the long run.
safi r.
Iowa City, IA
I have this thing for Nike like they are my soulmate I feel like we were meant for each other I really love Nike and I really do recommend them for anyone who workout.
Lindsey A.
I love everything Nike has to offer, but I will say that it is a bit expensive. The products are GREAT quality however, especially their training and running footwear. Lasts a very long time and is very stylish. Worth the money.
Diem L.
Garland, TX
I only buy Nike brand items when it comes to work out gear because I love their brand so much! Although it might get expensive, you totally get what you pay for. I especially love their shoes because they're so comfortable (:
Emily S.
Plantsville, CT
Nike is the only brand of sneakers I buy! They are fashionable, comfortable and reasonable in price! I love the variety and you can even customize your own on the website! Nike workout clothing is also amazing! Great quality!
Brittni S.
These shoes are super flexible and light weight I love them! They are not only great running shoes but are also amazing walking shoes for things like amusement parks and don't leave your feet throbbing toward the end of the day.
Hannah k.
If you do more competition running such as XC or track, I do not recommend a nike shoe. Now I'm not saying Nike isn't good, because it may be one of the best sports brand out there, but just not for that specific thing. THey offer great running clothes on the other hand that may be pricey, but some are worth it.
Tina O.
Breinigsville, PA
These are so comfortable. I go for a walk each day, and then trek around a large college campus and these shoes are great. I always had problems with my feet, and I am particular about the shoes I wear. These are my favorite.
Tara S.
Indianapolis, IN
Absolutely love the brand. From sneakers to pajamas, Nike covers it all. Yes, they have lounge wear. The Shock is the best running shoe out there, and the color and style selection is endless. They have something for everyone.
Morgan ☀.
Nike shoes are amazing and comfortable. They last a long time and are good quality. I have not shopped there a lot but it's a great brand. They are kind of expensive but the sales can be affordable. Yes I will shop there again.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?