BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Linda S.
I was at the Nike Outlet store in Orlando this weekend shopping with my boyfriend. So many great styles, (trainers, clothing, accessories). It is a nice selection for both men and women. I just started training again and I picked up some clothes there.
Alicia B.
I prefer Nike to all other fitness brands and Victoria's Secret, but I put it on-par with Under Armour for running gear. Nike just specializes in performance wear and the quality is reflected in the price. Running tights last forever. Cute patterns.
Dayne F.
Hialeah, FL
I just love Nike.
Absolutely everything about it.
A quick tip. a lot of people that have free runs (& other shoes too, i think) Don't invest in the sensor to use the Nike+ iPod.
BIG MISTAKE!
this sensor and app are amazing they really help my workouts.
Christy M.
P C Beach, FL
Nike is my go to line for work out gear. It also happens to be my 14 year old son's favorite as well. The shoes and clothing are well made. The dry fit line is fantastic. Some of the shoes could use a bit more support, but all in all, Nike is great.
Kayla B.
Monroe, GA
No doubt in the world, Nike provides the most reliable clothing for athletes and pretty much everyone. Their shoes are awesome!! Great running shoes and everyday shoes! All the clothing is great, and the headbands and accessories really last a long time.
Isabella C.
San Diego , CA
I am definitely a Nike fan. I would pick Nike over any other sports apparel. My boyfriend and I both love Nike for the gym and sports. It can get a little pricey but there are a lot of different stores you can find Nike products for reasonable prices!
Nadia A.
Gettysburg, PA
I bought Nike Roshes. They are very comfortable shoes. The pros are that they are comfortable and I have no cons. They are very affordable shoes. The shopping expierience was quick and easy. I usually don't shop at Nike but I will consider shopping again!
Jenn O.
Pleasant Hill, OH
I wear these EVERY DAY to work and they never hurt my feet. I also use them to occasionally run and they've last me for almost a year and a half! That's pretty impressive for a pair of shoes that get so much use. I will definitely be buying these again!
Rafiqah A.
Bridgeport, CT
Got some Nike sneakers a while back they held up pretty well considering I literally
Make sneakers fall apart I got it from the outlet. I love Nike shoes they're so cute and so comfortable .
Jennifer O.
Shawnee, KS
Nike is the only active clothes I fit into! I'm usually and XS and these fit perfect, thinking about getting their sweatpants! You can get Nike almost at any store! Really recommend Macy's!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back