BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Brittany B.
Charlotte, NC
I believe Nike is a great brand, but I feel in the last couple of years they have overinflated the price of their shoes. I still purchase them here and there but not as much as I use to and it seems like the quality of the shoes are declining as well.
Jody W.
Billings, MT
Personally I love nike for all my running shoes but I like them more for my children. The toddler size tennis shoes are just so lightweight and easily slide on. I've tried so many other brand of tennis shoes for my kids and these are just the best.
Natasha P.
Greeneville, TN
I love Nike tennis shoes! They are always so comfortable & stylish! I am a nursing student, and comfortable shoes are what we need to support out feet. I love Nike shoes because they are not tough on my feet, they give support for long clinical days!
Anna S.
Arlington, VA
Just bought a new pair of Nikes designed for running and while I try to stay away from this company because of the rumors about their labor practices, these shoes are SAVING my feet. They super supportive and better than any other shoe I've purchased!
Jenny M.
Watertown, MA
It was difficult to decide how many products to grade Nike at. The sneakers are great, but I strongly dislike their clothing because none of it fits me properly (I am overweight, and they really don't do anything properly for women in larger sizes).
Marie W.
I would never consider buying another pair of tennis shoes from any other brand. Although overpriced they do last me forever for the most part! Recently my knitted tennis shoes I've purchased got holes in them within a couple months, so avoid those.
Sara L.
Daly City, CA
I love Nike! From their workout gear to their ahoes, everythinf is comfortable. It can get a little pricey so I usually go to the outlet stores or Nordstrom Rack to find good deals.
Catie S.
Palmetto, FL
I have had a pair of Nike sneakers ever since I can remember, they are wonderful quality and the only brand of athletic wear that I will buy. I basically live in Nike Running Shorts and have an entire drawer full along with a lot of other Nike gear.
Courtney B.
Easton, PA
Nike is a tried and true favorite of mine when it comes to workout gear. Their pro combat line is one of my favorites for how comfortable it is. Their running shorts are incomparable and stylish. Their sneakers provide great support and cushioning.
Kristen E.
Schoolcraft , MI
I play college tennis, and I use Nike gear for everything but my racquet. The Nike Vapor tennis shoes are extremely durable and hardly need a break-in period. The apparel is always light and comfortable. Only positive feedback on Nike tennis gear!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back