4.79 / 5 based on 50,358 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,696 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
I believe Nike is a great brand, but I feel in the last couple of years they have overinflated the price of their shoes. I still purchase them here and there but not as much as I use to and it seems like the quality of the shoes are declining as well.
Personally I love nike for all my running shoes but I like them more for my children. The toddler size tennis shoes are just so lightweight and easily slide on. I've tried so many other brand of tennis shoes for my kids and these are just the best.
I love Nike tennis shoes! They are always so comfortable & stylish! I am a nursing student, and comfortable shoes are what we need to support out feet. I love Nike shoes because they are not tough on my feet, they give support for long clinical days!
Just bought a new pair of Nikes designed for running and while I try to stay away from this company because of the rumors about their labor practices, these shoes are SAVING my feet. They super supportive and better than any other shoe I've purchased!
It was difficult to decide how many products to grade Nike at. The sneakers are great, but I strongly dislike their clothing because none of it fits me properly (I am overweight, and they really don't do anything properly for women in larger sizes).
I would never consider buying another pair of tennis shoes from any other brand. Although overpriced they do last me forever for the most part! Recently my knitted tennis shoes I've purchased got holes in them within a couple months, so avoid those.
I love Nike! From their workout gear to their ahoes, everythinf is comfortable. It can get a little pricey so I usually go to the outlet stores or Nordstrom Rack to find good deals.
I have had a pair of Nike sneakers ever since I can remember, they are wonderful quality and the only brand of athletic wear that I will buy. I basically live in Nike Running Shorts and have an entire drawer full along with a lot of other Nike gear.
Nike is a tried and true favorite of mine when it comes to workout gear. Their pro combat line is one of my favorites for how comfortable it is. Their running shorts are incomparable and stylish. Their sneakers provide great support and cushioning.
I play college tennis, and I use Nike gear for everything but my racquet. The Nike Vapor tennis shoes are extremely durable and hardly need a break-in period. The apparel is always light and comfortable. Only positive feedback on Nike tennis gear!
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos