BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Nicole O.
Redford, MI
Wanted a new pair of shoes wasn't really sure what I was looking for though, very friendly staff at the location I was at! Helpful and patient had an answer for everything!
Anita F.
Dolton, IL
Great brand if your looking for sports wear. I personally recommend the Roche runs, very comfortable. Also when thinking about purchasing the hurauches I believe that's how you spell it go up I size I promise you you'll thank me later.
Angela C.
I love Nike. All of my running shoes are Nike. They are comfy. I have a few workout items that I wear and purchased from the nike outlet. the prices at the outlet were regular and not discounted though which i thought was odd.
Kaitlyn T.
Harper, WV
Nike is my favorite brand out there. I love their shoes, leggings, tops, shorts, etc. I've never had a Nike product fail me in looks, style, or comfort which is why they will always have me as a customer. Definitely suggest this brand.
Ashtyn I.
N Charleston, SC
Nike tennis shoes are the only brand of tennis shoes I buy! I love how they fit and all the different styles and colors from Roshe's to Nike Frees. I also love their workout clothes, especially Nike Pros. Can get very expensive though.
Racheal L.
hopewell, VA
Although its sometimes a little pricey I can say that the quality in their products is great and can last much longer than buying some cheap pair of shoes or athletic gear.
Jenna L.
Anthem, AZ
Nike is always my go to shoe whether it's for walking around the neighborhood or hiking in the desert. Comfort is key and my new favorite is the Pegasus 32 pictured below.
Leanne D.
Daly City, CA
They're shoes are affordable and last long and are very comfortable! Their clothing is a bit more pricey but they are totally worth it! It was like you a lifetime! The color doesn't fade the material is thick! Can't go wrong with Nike!
Yasmine N.
San Antonio, TX
I love Nike, worth the money. i buy casual shoes & running shoes. they're very durable, come in a variety of different color combinations and custom designs. They're super comfortable and comes in every size possible pretty much.
Denetra G.
Middletown, CT
I bought a quarter zip pullover dri-fit shirt and it is amazing.  I love wearing it because it is so soft. Also the design is so sleek and different. When I wear this I am always comfortable and I will be purchasing more soon.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?