4.79 / 5 based on 48,979 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,670 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
Favorite tennis shoes ever! I am a huge fan of Nikes & these are the best ones I have ever owned. They provide great support, hold up well, & look stylish enough to wear everyday. They are also on the low end of Nike prices, which is a plus!
Nike is one of my favorite brands to by anything from. There clothing and running sneakers are amazing and I have not have one bad experience with them. I recommend this brand to anyone who wants comfortable clothing especially for exercising!
This is my number one athletic brand also a time and be pricey it will work material on the quality. I think they can make better shoes for lower prices and make them more fordable for people. But in all I would still recommend Nikes to anyone.
They didn't have any support in them and when the sales associate removed the insert for me there was only masking tape holding it there. Unbelieveable, to think a brand as popular as Nike wouldn't spend a little extra time or money for adhesive.
Nike is an amazing store that caters to every family's needs. They have great quality shoes and clothes with great deals. They have awesome sales, and my favorite purchase would be buying Nike shoes for my twin boys, they love Nike tennis shoes.
Their sneakers are more form than function, but I love the athletic wear that Nike makes. I love the sneakers, too, I just don't like them to run in (I ran my first marathon in Nikes and maybe it was just that pair, but they practically fell apart).
I have been satisfied with all the Nike stuff I own. Yes, it is expensive, but it is high quality and worth the cost. I feel like I spend my money well when I do buy products, and my next purchase will probably be some of their Nike Pro shorts.
Comfortable and fashionable, but I advise NOT TO RUN IN THESE SHOES! They do not offer the support or movement your foot needs while running, resulting in shin splints or worse.
I buy workout clothes from Nike and they have to be some of my favorites! The material is never cheap and always holds up. Also doesn't show skin through pants when you bend over
Nike. I rarely buy any different tennis shoes but Nike. My kids are also fans of Nike. My son loves Nike sweats and t shirts. Very durable. I love Nike shoes and workout clothes.
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos