BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Nina R.
I have been a nike fan my whole life. All of my athletic apparel and shoes are nike. I love the quality which is why I am so loyal. They've recently acquired Hurley and I love them too.
Madeling M.
St Petersburg, FL
They have the best shoes EVER! I love their comfy, cute running and walking shoes! Some are meant just to be fashionable choices but they are seriously still well made that they are comfortable for any occasion. I love going to the outlets for great prices!
Caroline B.
Stillwater, OK
Comfy. Trendy. Supportive. Reliable. Cute.
I love nike running shoes and running wear.  I dont usually run in anything other than their shoes and shorts.  Tried and true to what they produce.  Reasonably priced.  The outlets are really nice.  Really recommend .
Sandy L.
Goleta, CA
Ive bought a couple running shoes from nike and theyre really nice. The shoes are stylish and feel light on my feet. theyre my favorite pair of running shoes right now. The quality is really nice so they last a long time. i would definitely buy it again.
Valentina h.
Medley, FL
No soy muy deportista pero eso no tiene nada que ver con usar esta marca.
Nike realmente es una muy buena marca. Tiene excelentes productos de excelente calidad y súper comodos, justo lo que necesitas
Araceli M.
Sterling, IL
Love this brand so much! They have great shoes and clothing. Very good quality and you could get great deals sometimes. We have a Nike outlet where I live by and it's awesome. I recommend shopping here to anyone looking for good quality shoes or running shoes.
Shelby H.
Their shoes are of course unbeatable and there are styles and colors for everyone. They hold up really well and are great for athletic or leisure purposes. I think their clothing is a little pricey but the quality is good and they're stylish and breathable.
Karina P.
Midland , TX
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Love the Nike shorts and shoes! The wide selection of clothes that they have. I love to buy their winter clothes and summer tank tops! They last me a long time no matter how many times I've washed them!
Felisha E.
Albuquerque, NM
Basketball fanatic here and I use Nike as my one and only brand.
So many different styles and fabrics which make customization easy and the perfect sweats, warm ups, jackets, shirts, short all perfect.
Brianna L.
Crum
Wonderful products I love them all. I shop at Nike all the time. Not only is it fashionable but it is adorable. I don't see anything they could change honestly. If I could I would buy the whole store. I would say the shoes and windbreakers are my favorite.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back