BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Ricci K.
JUST DO IT! Nike is my favorite brand of clothing, shoes, outerwear, everything! They make excellent quality clothing. Nike outlets are the best when it comes to names brand stuff at affordable prices.
Marissa W.
Sandpoint, ID
I bought a pair of the In Season TR 4 at a local Nike outlet store for less than what I would pay at a retail store. I love them. Super comfortable especially since I'm in my feet all day working in the medical field. Plus, they're super cute!
Raven P.
Ingleside , MD
I refuse to wear any other sneaker besides Nike. They are always coming out with new products, they have the best style and color, and usually do last me forever. And most people don't know about their life time warranty. I love ALL of my Nikes!
Bianca C.
Santaquin, UT
Nike is my go to for shoes. Always comfortable and fashionable. I usually can find them with good discounts and I love that. They have so many different styles so you feel unique.
Cassie P.
You can't go wrong with Nike! Shoes, shorts, shirts, hair bands, etc! I feel like a kid in a candy store every time I visit a Nike store. Stuff is expensive, but in my opinion most of the merchandise is worth it. I keep coming back for more.
Amber H.
Dallas, Tx
I bought of pair of Nike running shoes last year and I've put these shoes through the paces!!! I love them! I'll definitely be buying more Nike shoes in the future. They are so well constructed and comfortable, did I mention that I love them??
Molly M.
Nike is one of the best athletic brands out there! Their products are so durable and very well made! I have never been disappointed with one of their products. Nike shoes are the only ones that fit me, so I will keep continuing to buy Nike shoes.
Dulguun E.
I looooooove nike clothes and shoes! They are so comfy and look good on everyone. They are a little bit pricy comparing to other brands but quality follows the price! I will definitely go there again and again to grab some sport shies and apparel!
Casey W.
Jacksonville, FL
I hate buying running shoes for some reason. I like to find the best deals and running shoes never seems to be on sale when I go to buy them. However I always go for nike's when I do buy them because they last and our super comfortable. I still have a pair from 7 years ago. They are falling apart now but I still wear them in messy situations.
Wendy R.
Joshua , Tx
Nike shoes are the best and also very comfortable. My whole family wears them. What's so wonderful is they have cute, bright colors! Nike workout line clothes are the best as well
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?