BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
I love Nike. They are perfect to get active wear and to get sneakers. There prices are pretty decent and the clearance is especially good too because of the prices in the clearance section. I would recommend going here for active wear and sneakers.
Sabrina S.
I love Nike, and all their products. I am active duty military, so have a pretty active lifestyle and use a lot of heir products for my daily work outs whether it be their bras to pants, spandex, socks, sneakers or hats. Will continue purchashing
Natalie A.
Struthers, OH
Such good quality and soooo many cute designs! Very timeless and practical. Just bought a pair of white and grey leopard nikes today And can't wait to customize the swooshes with some crystals! They'll be the cutest and comfiest shoes on campus!
Erika R.
I love Nike and the style. BUT and this is a big but... I call it a BBQ shoe. If you need support in a show don't get Nike. They don't offer much support in any of their "running" shoes. Nevertheless, the clothing and shoes look great when worn.
Naomi O.
Chula Vista , CA
Everything about Nike is great !!!! I shop there once a week!! This is my favorite store out of all of the others! They have athletic clothes and shoes and there are fashionable!!
Ashley P.
Whitmore Lake, MI
Nike products are my favorite, their tennis shoes never fail to make me happy. I love the Nike Free Runs I have right now and with standing on my feet all day they give just the right amount of support. Wish they weren't so expensive and I could have more!
Ashley M.
I love Nike. Yeah I will admit that I feel that their products are a little out of my preferred price range BUT, totally worth it. Their sports wear is long lasting and durable, same with their athletic footwear. Best athletic store on the market.
Leandra B.
Flint, MI
I have NEVER once been disappointed with anything Ive ever bought from nike! They are very reliable and their sportswear is absolutely amazing I wouldn't trade it for the world!
Annie Z.
Very nice designs. Most of my sneakers are from Nike because I get sucked into their designs. The quality is lacking. My sneakers wear for 1 year at most because I use them a lot. They are great for the average person whom wear sneakers only occasionally to work out. They also have a wide range to designs that are appealing to all age groups.
Diana V.
I absolutely love this brand it's amazing they have so much beautiful shoes ! Different styles. They have beautiful sports bras and it's perfect. it's just amazing over all. It's worth the money and I recommend it especially if you work out ! (:
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?