BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Kevie M.
Raleigh , NC
All of the nike attire is built to last. It's the only brand of running shoes that are comfortable for me. I have wide feet and they fit me great and feel so light on my feet.
Elizabeth D.
The Woodlands, TX
Nike is a well known brand. I bought a pair of running shoes and the quality is amazing. It does take me awhile to purchase a new pair for the reason my size is always sold out, but it's pretty cool a pair can last you a long time.
Brittany E.
Louisville, KY
Love the iconic Nike brand name. Great shoes, great everything! Love it all! I don't shop at actual Nike stores very often, but rather aesthetic is usually very pleasing.
Haylee D.
Newport Beach, CA
All of my golf apparel is Nike, because apparently I think I'm Tiger Woods! But it's great quality, always dri-fit for those sunny days on the course, and extremely comfortable! From my Nike hat all the way to my Nike golf shoes!
Kaitlyn M.
Cresson, PA
I love Nike!!! Their clothes are always cute and comfy!!! The only complaint I have is their prices are very expensive and a little over the top in my opinion. Besides the price I love their clothes and would highly recommend!!
Machaela M.
Tracy, CA
I love Nike shoes and clothing! All their products are high quality and made to last! All the products I have tested and bought are extremely comfortable. Nike can be pricey, but it is definitely worth it for the quality and comfort!
Cassidy Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
Training for a half marathon in unpredictable spring weather can be a challenging task. Purchasing Nike's Cold Gear tops allowed me to remain cool during long runs once the sun began beating down in the early hours of the morning.
Jasmine H.
From their sneakers to socks to apparel, Nike has built their brand and made it #1 amongst the sports industry. I own 20+ pair of Nike sneakers. White/Black Nike AF1 is an item I purchase faithfully every year. I'm a loyal customer.
Hailey T.
Ocala, FL
I love their shoes. This is one of the only brands that my hubby can wear, as he is a size 16. They have a huge selection from baby shoes to basketball shoes. They are great quality and if you take care of them they last forever.
Keiba S.
Shubuta, MS
I love them!!! My best friend ordered all of my Birthday gifts from this site! You guys should really check them out! They have great prices and the sizes are really true to size! I plan ordering all my fashionable needs from them!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?