BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
addy d.
I love nike and always have,they have the best shoes on the market and I always go to them to get a new pair of shoes for school, they also have very stylish/comfortable leggings. Their clothes are very well made and very good quality that will last for years to come
Grace S.
Nike is probably one of my favorite brands. Their customer service is always outstanding, their products are made to tailor just what you need, and don't even get me started on how comfy everything is!
I will be shopping there again and will recommend to everyone!
Kaylee G.
Harrodsburg, KY
Love love love this brand! The clothing and shoes are very high quality but won't hurt your wallet too too much. Their clothes are very cute and I love their running shorts, great to work out in! Love this brand.
ingrid a.
Miami Gardens, FL
so i use to wear converse all the time until i had a trip to Disney and my feet wouldn't stop hurting. I bought a pair of nike shoes for my trip this year and they wear comfortable and didn't make my feet hurt at all. I wear them everywhere now. The price was worth it!
Yumi K.
I love all Nike sneakers. They seriously last and are worth buying, even though it's a bit pricey. I have several pairs of Nike sneakers and their designs are always simple which I appreciate. They also have a good selection for people with wide feet like myself.
Samantha G.
Poulsbo
Let’s be honest, everything they sell is super expensive... but always worth it! I have a sore of their shoes and I wear them all the time. They’re a pair of running shoes and I love them! Super lightweight and they breathe nicely!l. I wear them everyday at the gym.
Micah K.
Louisville, KY
I love Nike and their designs; however, the shoes I have bought wither down quickly. The clothing is wonderful though. I have bought countless pairs of leggings and tops and wear them all to this day!
Nicole V.
Hickory , NC
Very impressed by the clothing, shoes and products this company has. If you find that they are too expensive for what you want, go to the outlet store, or discount stores like Ross, TJ Maxx, or marshals.
Shelby N.
Lakeland, FL
Always great products! The Nike clothes I've owned are always extremely classy and comfortable. Same with the shoes, super comfortable and long lasting. Definitely my go to brand for tennis shoes!
Anha R.
Anaheim, CA
I have some flyknit Roshe shoes. They are so comfy, I wear them all day to Disneyland and my feet are still good by night time. Best of all, when they get dirty, I just throw them in the wash!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?