BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Bree T.
Slidell , LA
Nike makes great products for sports or work out gear! the products are generally great. some of the styles are hideous but that's only some designs. they have crazy trending styles!
Taysha D.
Haverhill , MA
These were the only shoes I wore during my 6 years of track! They never let me down, I put them threw hell and they were still there for me! definitely would recommend to everyone!
Amber W.
Nike sneakers are the only sneakers I buy. They are reasonable priced, good quality, and comfortable. They last a minimum of year with everyday use. Cannot ask for a better product.
Tracy M.
Love this brand. Good quality clothing and shoes. Last a long time and not cheap material at all: i love NIKES. A bit pricey but you get what you pay for which is true.
Kayla M.
Independence, LA
I am absolutely a fan of Nike! I especially like their shoes! very comfortable and easy to use while being active! perfect for me as a buzy mom on the go but also great for my girls!
Rose P.
Love everything about Nike!! My favorite brand of shoes! The prices are slightly high but the shoes last so long. They're comfortable. Come in so many sizes. I can always find shirts in my size and different colors. They always have kids items to match the adults.
Maggie K.
Baltimore, MD
I am an athlete and my favorite shoes and clothes to work out in are Nike. They quality is fantastic and it is definitely worth the price. Nike sneakers are by far the best and I love to workout in the Nike Pro shorts, they are super comfortable.
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
Fashionista Expert Level 2
The BEST running shoes ever!!! I've tried another brands but this is definitely the most confortable, durable ever! It worth every penny you spend on it! I have 3 pairs and always looking for more. Everybody should have at least one of these shoes!
Taylor A.
I am obsessed with not only the shoes, but everything that they have available to buy.The clothes are so comfortable, but I wish they were less expensive. I feel like the reason I do not have more Nike clothing and shoes is because of the price.
Sydnie T.
I always love my Nike shoes when I purchase them. They always fit comfortably and are durable and last for a long time. Depending on what your style is and where you shop for Nikes they can be a little spendy but other than that they are perfect!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?