4.79 / 5 based on 50,520 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,697 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
I got last year's Nike Free Runs for women on sale, and they are so comfortable, good looking and well-cushioned. Nike runs narrow and small so order a 1/2 size up or more. I really recommend these for anything from a 10K to running errands. You can wear these daily unlike the old Nike Free's.
I love Nike they have very good quality of shoes and clothes. Their products are so comfortable and perfect for working out. I also love that their shoes have cool colors but also can be plain.
I love nike! From someone who is very active, this is such a great quality brand. Some of the stuff can get a bit pricey but it feels really good wearing the nike swoosh. When I'm in the gear, I feel like I'm super prepared for my workout and the shoes are a great quality and last me years
I love Nike for its impeccable quality and outlandish options! I also enjoy that you can still create your own shoes and have them shipped to you! Nike provides me with the best running shoes and the most comfortable shorts. :) They are def my work out go to brand.
This might sound crazy, but Nike has the best socks! They are soo luscious and comfortable. I have Nike running shoes with the mesh on the toes and they are by far my favorite running shoes
This is my number one fitness brand. I love the Dri-Fit line. My high-Impact sports bra is great. I love the XBox Kinect Trainer Program. It has kicked off my fitness journey. And most importantly I LOVE my Free Train sneakers. I completed my first 5K in them.
The prices kill me at Nike. I love their clothing, shoes, sports equipment, etc. I hate how much a single item usually costs though. They do have high quality products that I truly enjoy and purchase often. I will continue to buy products but not often due to the cost.
I used to think brand name running leggings were stupid until I got a pair for christmass this year and I have worn them one time and not only are they cute but they have perfect muscle tightness and they don't slip down my butt I really want to get another pair
Nike, Nike, Nike is just about all my feet see. I don't and won't wear any other tennis shoe. I love Nikes variety of styles and colors! Whethere I'm going out for a run or need some for my husband to play soccer they have all kinds of options for any lifestyle.
Love Nike and the company. I have never ever had issues with my shoes or clothing. This is the only company I will buy my running shoes or soccer cleats from. Definitely worth every penny!
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos