BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Taylor K.
Seattle, WA
Always a front runner. My go-to brand for athletic apparel for years, and that will likely never change. From their awesome yoga pants and leggings to my favorite pair of frees, they do it all at a level of quality that never disappoints.
Amber L.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Nike was a really good brand and well made shoe about 10-15 years ago. Now I have noticed how cheap their products are. The shoes that have mesh typically rip withing a month or two of normal wear. I will no longer buy this brand because of it.
Jamie P.
Saint Louis, MO
Nikes one of my absolute favorite brands. Shoes, pants,goodies. Everything. I will always be a die hard Nike fan. They make durable long lasting products at affordable prices.
Valeria B.
Indio, CA
Love every style Nike comes out with! All my shoes have all been nikes they might be a bit pricey but definitely worth it. The pros super comfortable the cons the prices. Highly recommend shopping at Nike work out clothes is super comfy..
Brittney V.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Nikes are the most comfortable shoe to wear while working out. They're lightweight and have great support whether your walking, running it cross training. Absolutely the best
Tiffany S.
Nike gets 4 stars only because the prices are high but worth it must of the time... I've had a couple pair of tennis shoes that are 2 or 3 years old and still hanging on. I love the apparel for working out or just to lounge around in...
Cate G.
Everything from Nike is so cute! From the tennis shoes, spandex, leggings, and jackets I have gotten from them, everything is great condition, affordable, and cute, or course.
Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ
Nike has always had great quality. Whether I have bought sneakers, tshirts, leggings, or jackets, they have all been really nice and lasted me a long time. They have great up to date styles, I would recommend to anyone.
Steph K.
Lebanon , PA
I absolutely love Nike! From their shoes to their clothing, they've got it all. Nike is on the expensive side, but so are their other competitors. I would chose Nike any day!
Taylor T.
Lake Stevens, WA
Nike and Under Armor brands are the ONLY brands I will spring and spend the extra money for. They are comfortable and last FOREVER!!! Nike is the way to go if your looking for anything from shoes and socks to sports bras and yoga pants!!!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?