BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Erika L.
ok so i either wear my burks or my nikes there’s no in between! ive had this one pair of nikes for 5 years and they are my all time favorite so broken in and so comfortable!
Nelly K.
Northridge , CA
My favorite brand for sports stuff and activewears. Love their running shoes, nice colors and good material. They also offer a customized running shoes which is really good.
Michelle L.
Miramar, FL
We all use Nike. From the 10 month old to my husband whom is 29. We use this for leisure and for working out. My son is VERY active and he wears his Nike’s to school and to the playground. These shoes are durable and really old up well for my husbands ankles. I love and always have loved all Nike Products!
Kamila P.
Crystal lake
I love this store because all of their items are very comfortable and easy to work out in. Most of their items are affordable and always in style! I purchased many products from there such as shoes and jackets and always get compliments on these products! I would highly recommend checking out their store!
Nikki B.
Canby
I bought a pair of running shoes and I have to say I’m pretty impressed. They held up for a good almost 5 years before I bought a new pair. They were comfy and cute! The price was pretty steep though, if there hadn’t been a huge sale I probably wouldn’t have bought them at all. Overall, great shoes though!
Kelcey B.
Sissonville
Nike is one of the most reliable brands I have ever tried. When ordering online I never have to question the quality of the shoes. I know that they will be great quality and comfortable.
Pamela Q.
Louisiana
I shop for tennis shoes two times a year usually I get for Crossfit training shoes they are lightweight to run in just wish I didn’t have a wide foot I shop there where there’s a sale. I will shop there again for work out clothes.
Keanna A.
Altus, OK
I love the athletic wear and shoes that Nike provides. The problem I have with this store is the prices compared to the quality. Everything is pretty decently expensive, but my black clothing has faded many times before even with precautions and the shoes are not as comfortable as any other brand I own.
Taylor G.
Independence, MO
Nike makes such cute shoes, clothes, etc. Nike is my go to for tennis shoes. Recently I purchased some Nike Pro warm tights. They are great and keep my legs warm, since they are lightly lined with a warm layer. Nike can tend to be a little on the pricey side, but the quality and cuteness makes up for it.
Youstina W.
Nike is my all top favorite shoes and cloths brand I am in love with it. It has the most soft nice shoes you can wear and the cloths are so soft I have like so much of them
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back