BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Jasmine F.
Torrance, CA
Really trustworthy brand for comfortable shoes. I always go here for my sneakers and they last for a long time. This brand makes exercising fashionable and I love all the designs. I love shopping here and I would recommend you to as well!
Taylor W.
Harris, MN
Absolutely love Nike! Although the prices are sometime ridiculous, their stuff is great quality. Very comfy and cute clothes to pick from. I can't go in this store without buying something!
Joanna S.
Rock Hill, SC
I like nike running shoes they are really comfortable and yoga pants, they are good quality. just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love theire clothes. I shop here a lot.
Yaletza P.
These shoes are comfortable , more open in the toe area. They fit and look great. They are good for running, cardio, and weight training. They come in different colors as well.
Mykala H.
N Salt Lake, UT
Fashionista Expert Level 3
These shoes are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo comfy I wear these not only for working out but for just lounging around running errands and just going shopping they are super comfy and unlike most running shoes they didn't give me blisters
Noah M.
Berne, IN
i love almost EVERYTHING nike. i have these white and black nike comfort slides and i've been buying them for years. easy to skip on and they're super comfortable. highly recommend them. also the clothes. everything nike is made very well.
Jamyka G.
This is one of family's most trusted brands! All of us wear Nike brand shoes, athletic wear like shorts, hoodies, sweatpants, jackets, etc. We especially love the dri-fit line.
Mia B.
Hickory
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I have shopped at Nike for years, and I've never had a complaint about any of their products. The quality is great no matter what product you buy. Employees are always willing to help. I recommend shopping here for all athletic and shoe needs!
caidin f.
San Francisco, CA
Nike is an amazing brand. the quality is amazing!!! I love their leggings and the Nike Roche Runs. The quality is great and they last forever. The running shoes are really comfortable and so are their clothes. I recommend this brand 100%.
Brittaney L.
Blacksburg , SC
I could spend every dollar i bring in at Nike & not feel on bit guilty!! the shoes are made so well, thy fit great & they're great for active people like me (mom) & the clothing is well worth the money!! i'll be continuing to shop at nike!!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?