BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Candyce E.
tolleson, AZ
I recently lost 80 pounds this year afyer weightloss surgery so i started going to the gym but didt have any good shoes so i bought me 2 pairs of nikes and i love them the are very comfortable, so stylish, o can wear them to workout, to run arrends, or even wear them to dress up in.
Ligia D.
You can never go wrong with nike. They are a staple for sports clothing. Their shoes are just incredibly comfortable, well made and have such a high quality, same for their clothes and tools.
Jessica A.
Westbrook, ME
I love Nike clothing! Their Nike Pro's, sports bras, and athletic socks are my favorite! I wish their running sneakers fit me better but I will keep buying the items they have that I do like!
Sarah E.
Zanesville, OH
I have had the same pair of Nikes for almost 2 and a half years, and they are still like brand new besides dirty from outside wear of hiking and playing in the yard with my dog. They still keep my feet comfortable and still look great. Nike shoes are worth the price.
Ashley A.
Best Store to buy exercise equipment. If you're looking for running shoes, or work out clothes shop a Nike. Has great quality and their items last a very long time, definitely worth the price!
Lindsey M.
Rosenberg, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Usually my go to show brand. I have several pairs of Nike shoes. I use to love buy shocks but not I'm more into free air for the comfort of being on my feet all day in the nurse industry. I would recommend this brand for you tennis shoe needs.
Betty B.
Gaithersburg, MD
I love this brand. Their sizing is very true to size in apparel as well as footwear. They always deliver exceptional products. I've never had a sneaker rip or fall apart on me. As for apparel, they are pioneers at providing innovative materials for various activities.
Brittany Q.
I Love everything Nike! Always have the best quality. I have purchased Nike from multiple outlets easy to find. It can be a little on the pricey side but it's worth it for the quality you get.
Courtney N.
These have got to be one of the absolute most comfortable pair of shoes I own. I have a black and white pair and they are so nice, slide on so easy. By far I love Nike shoes. Highly recommend!
Holly S.
Dearborn, MI
Nike is the best leading shoe company in the industry. Their shoes are top quality, comfortable, and great for running or fashion. They have awesome athletic apparel that are form fitted to each individual. They are very expensive, but are worth every penny in my opinion.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back