4.79 / 5 based on 48,893 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,670 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
The most comfortable shoe I have ever worn, I am in love with them and they will be my go to shoe from now on. I would like to get more colours, rightnow I have a grey and pink pair. The comfort in these are perfect and they bend very easily while I run.
I've got really big feet and wide as well. I feel like although Nike can be expensive at times. They always have a shoe that fits me perfectly. The only con I can think of is the price difference in men's and women's. men's are just about twice the price!?
Love their shoes. They're pricey but worth it if you can spare the extra money. They last long so you're not buying shoes every few months. They also come in a nice variety of colors.
I have these in gray and purple! While they are comfortable for me to wear, I am finding that long distances are rough on my feet in them. I definitely love these shoes and recommend them, but not for Anyone intending on going more than 3-4 miles tops.
I love the Nike brand. I have so many sport bras that I love. There clothing is very comfortable and I love their running shoes. I'd say I shop here a lot and there's no room for improvement. I'd recommend shopping here if you're into athletic clothing.
Nike makes some really great, quality products. If it has the check then you know it's going to be well made. The price tag is a little higher, but sometimes you get what you pay for!
I love my nike sneakers they are so light on my feet and are very breathable shoes .if money is not a thing for you get them it is worth it but if you are on a tighter budget save up and possibly get some since they are long lasting good quality shoes.
Love the Nike shorts and shoes! The wide selection of clothes that they have. I love to buy their winter clothes and summer tank tops! They last me a long time no matter how many times I've washed them!
Nike is the only active clothes I fit into! I'm usually and XS and these fit perfect, thinking about getting their sweatpants! You can get Nike almost at any store! Really recommend Macy's!
I wear these EVERY DAY to work and they never hurt my feet. I also use them to occasionally run and they've last me for almost a year and a half! That's pretty impressive for a pair of shoes that get so much use. I will definitely be buying these again!
Q & A
Do they have good quality hoodies?
Where is the best place to buy Nike products?
Do these shoes really hold up well?
Do you think they will ever do a voxbox on this?
How many Nike shoes do you own?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos