BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Randi S.
Plymouth, MI
The most comfortable shoe I have ever worn, I am in love with them and they will be my go to shoe from now on. I would like to get more colours, rightnow I have a grey and pink pair. The comfort in these are perfect and they bend very easily while I run.
Maggie J.
Niles, MI
I've got really big feet and wide as well. I feel like although Nike can be expensive at times. They always have a shoe that fits me perfectly. The only con I can think of is the price difference in men's and women's. men's are just about twice the price!?
Sylvia P.
Aberdeen , SD
Love their shoes. They're pricey but worth it if you can spare the extra money. They last long so you're not buying shoes every few months. They also come in a nice variety of colors.
Sandra M.
I have these in gray and purple! While they are comfortable for me to wear, I am finding that long distances are rough on my feet in them. I definitely love these shoes and recommend them, but not for Anyone intending on going more than 3-4 miles tops.
Alexa Z.
Hamilton, NJ
I love the Nike brand. I have so many sport bras that I love. There clothing is very comfortable and I love their running shoes. I'd say I shop here a lot and there's no room for improvement. I'd recommend shopping here if you're into athletic clothing.
Emily K.
Nike makes some really great, quality products. If it has the check then you know it's going to be well made. The price tag is a little higher, but sometimes you get what you pay for!
Christie V.
La Puente, CA
I love my nike sneakers they are so light on my feet and are very breathable shoes .if money is not a thing for you get them it is worth it but if you are on a tighter budget save up and possibly get some since they are long lasting good quality shoes.
Karina P.
Midland , TX
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Love the Nike shorts and shoes! The wide selection of clothes that they have. I love to buy their winter clothes and summer tank tops! They last me a long time no matter how many times I've washed them!
Jennifer O.
Shawnee, KS
Nike is the only active clothes I fit into! I'm usually and XS and these fit perfect, thinking about getting their sweatpants! You can get Nike almost at any store! Really recommend Macy's!
Jenn O.
Pleasant Hill, OH
I wear these EVERY DAY to work and they never hurt my feet. I also use them to occasionally run and they've last me for almost a year and a half! That's pretty impressive for a pair of shoes that get so much use. I will definitely be buying these again!
ericka w.
Do they have good quality hoodies?
Shaynia Z.
Where is the best place to buy Nike products?
Brook I.
Garden Grove, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Do these shoes really hold up well?
Ibti K.
Buffalo, NY
Do you think they will ever do a voxbox on this?
Kanisha G.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
How many Nike shoes do you own?