BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Edythe N.
Blackwood, NJ
I love Nike clothing and shoes. The only thing I find a bit annoying is how expensive some things are, but they're all made with amazing quality and the workers at every store I've been at has been very nice.
Jessica
Pleasant Hill, CA
Nike is one of my favorite brands. I love their classic style and top of the line footwear. Their shoes, t-shirts and sport bras are my favorite. Their pants are okay but I haven't found a pair that is flattering and stays high up on my workout. I usually go to lulu lemon for pants.
Ana J.
I love this brand! They sell very nice running shoes for an affordable price. I love the Nike Pro spandex as well, theyre very cute and comfy, and my favorite spandex. I also adore their shirts which are good for working out and even for everyday wear. All around great brand !
adriana s.
Commerce, CA
If you're looking for comfort and still trying to look cute these are the shows for you. They are comfortable stylish and the best part is they are affordable. I love Nike and the quality is amazing
Rosemaria S.
Really like how these shoes can be thrown on with almost any outfit and still look stylish. These are a pair of shoes that I feel could never get old in a wardrobe, they'll always come back in style.
Nyeka J.
Valley Stream, NY
Always a fan of Nike, will forever support them. There's no need for improvement because they've taken gigantic steps to go above and beyond! Nike is my holy grail for work out clothes! I will be a customer forever!
Kara J.
Los Angeles, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I have loved every pair of Nike's I've ever owned. They are by far the most comfortable pairs of shoes I've ever worn and I love all the new styles and colors that they are continually coming out with.
Rachel P.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
I have owned several pairs of the Roshe 1.  The colors are awesome, and they are beyond comfortable.  The price may seem steep, but the quality of the sneaker makes it all worth the purchase.  They are light weight and easy to break in, I definitely recommend!
Karina P.
Thornton, CO
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Never disappoints! Always has good quality in shoes clothes etc. I would say my free runs have been the best purchase I've made they can get pricy but well worth it I will always buy Nike products !
Sarah M.
This is the only brand of running shoes I buy and I have never been disappointed. They are a little pricey when they first come out but I always find them on sale at zappos and other department stores.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?