BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Katie P.
Nike shoes are the only shoes I've ever purchased that actually hold up over time. I work in a restaurant and am no my feet all day. These are the only shoes that I've worn to work that do not cause leg or lower back pain. They're great and definitely worth the cost.
Chelsea B.
Geneva, AL
I recently started working out in a gym and bought some compression capris and love them. They don't slip off my hips, and they have a mesh insert behind the knee for air movement while lifting weights. They were a little pricey but nothing I wouldn't pay again.
Whitney E.
Lafayette, IN
Love Nike, wear them for running! I love all the color pallets Nike has. I have a couple pairs of shoes that you slip on for running so I don't have to tie the laces, they are amazing. It takes a little while to get used to not tying the laces, but they are awesome!
jacqueline T.
West Saint Paul
Awesome products, for the most part. I'm a runner (treadmill mostly, but some outdoor), so I lean on their compression gear to help keep me going. It's Nike, so sometimes you end up paying for the name, but the quality is definitely there. 10/10 would shop again.
Stefanie P.
Aiea, HI
Nikes are my go to shoe! Every shoe I own that has laces is a nike. They are good quality shoes, they are easy to keep clean and of course they look awesome. And they have a pair that suits all sorts of needs, My newest pair gets a lot of compliments at the gym too!
Kaylee G.
Harrodsburg, KY
Love love love this brand! The clothing and shoes are very high quality but won't hurt your wallet too too much. Their clothes are very cute and I love their running shorts, great to work out in! Love this brand.
Crystal O.
Everett, Wa
I seriously love nikes. My husband, kids, and I all wear nikes. They always last me a long time and I love all the different styles that they carry. I also love having a local outlet store so I can get the kids shoes at a low price since they grow out of them so fast!
Jaye S.
Bakersfield, CA
I love everything about Nike. Super comfortable and perfect to workout in. They last through multiple washings without fading. Not exactly cheap but definitely worth what you're paying for them.
Jessica C.
Forsyth, GA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Growing up playing soccer I always wore nike attire. From the sweat pants to the shin guards to the soccer balls, everything I used has always been nike. Still to this day I only buy nike tennis shoes. I've had the same pairs for years and they still look brand new.
Ka Y.
Saint Paul, MN
I've always loved Nike, all my running shoes are from nike and most of my workout clothes are also from Nike. I would say Nike is good quality in apparel and shoes. The price is spendy but so worth it everything has last me for a long time. I shop at Nike all the time.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back