4.79 / 5 based on 50,504 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,697 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
Nike shoes are the only shoes I've ever purchased that actually hold up over time. I work in a restaurant and am no my feet all day. These are the only shoes that I've worn to work that do not cause leg or lower back pain. They're great and definitely worth the cost.
I recently started working out in a gym and bought some compression capris and love them. They don't slip off my hips, and they have a mesh insert behind the knee for air movement while lifting weights. They were a little pricey but nothing I wouldn't pay again.
Love Nike, wear them for running! I love all the color pallets Nike has. I have a couple pairs of shoes that you slip on for running so I don't have to tie the laces, they are amazing. It takes a little while to get used to not tying the laces, but they are awesome!
Awesome products, for the most part. I'm a runner (treadmill mostly, but some outdoor), so I lean on their compression gear to help keep me going. It's Nike, so sometimes you end up paying for the name, but the quality is definitely there. 10/10 would shop again.
Nikes are my go to shoe! Every shoe I own that has laces is a nike. They are good quality shoes, they are easy to keep clean and of course they look awesome. And they have a pair that suits all sorts of needs, My newest pair gets a lot of compliments at the gym too!
Love love love this brand! The clothing and shoes are very high quality but won't hurt your wallet too too much. Their clothes are very cute and I love their running shorts, great to work out in! Love this brand.
I seriously love nikes. My husband, kids, and I all wear nikes. They always last me a long time and I love all the different styles that they carry. I also love having a local outlet store so I can get the kids shoes at a low price since they grow out of them so fast!
I love everything about Nike. Super comfortable and perfect to workout in. They last through multiple washings without fading. Not exactly cheap but definitely worth what you're paying for them.
Growing up playing soccer I always wore nike attire. From the sweat pants to the shin guards to the soccer balls, everything I used has always been nike. Still to this day I only buy nike tennis shoes. I've had the same pairs for years and they still look brand new.
I've always loved Nike, all my running shoes are from nike and most of my workout clothes are also from Nike. I would say Nike is good quality in apparel and shoes. The price is spendy but so worth it everything has last me for a long time. I shop at Nike all the time.
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos