BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Jessica H.
La Fayette, GA
This is the only shoe I choose to run and exercise in because they are very durable and comfortable to run in shoes. They are long lasting and high quality. You can never be disappointed in Nike shoes unless you get a cheap knock off the shoe.
Huong T.
Austin, TX
I bought a pair of these at Kohl's last year for around $35 (I had coupons). Mine are a turquoise and pink color and they are super cute! They are extremely light weight. I feel that they are kind of uncomfortable for when I go running though.
India J.
Randallstown, MD
I love nike products. Everything is constructed very nicely and they're products last very long. Their shoes and clothing items are very comfortable and the quality is great. For the quality of the products i think the price is affordable.
Kelcie H.
Nashville, TN
When it comes to sports and fitness, I but no other brand than Nike. Their products are all perfectly tailored for different activities. My favorite products are their running shoes. I currently own 6 pair. I highly recommend Nike products!
Aly R.
My absolute favorite sports wear brand. I have a closet full of Nike apparel that go from jackets to shoes. They always have the latest styles for working out or just to show off in.
Catherine L.
Dillon, SC
I got these shoes for Christmas this past year and I absolutely LOVE them! They are so light it's almost like not wearing any shoes. I am an active runner and these are my go to shoes. They have a great arch support and very comfortable.
MaryRachel Y.
Abilene, TX
Love my Nike products! I have shoes, socks, shorts, pants, shirts, and jackets from Nike, and all of them have lasted a long time and are super comfy. My Nike shorts are seriously the most comfortable thing ever. Really like their products.
Valentina A.
I love this brand more than adidias idk i think this is because my style so it depends their products have a good quality and they have a long last so I think they are very good
Kimberly S.
Poplar Bluff, Missouri
All of the products I have tried from this brand have been amazing. The clothing items always fit well and are very comfortable. The accessories such as bags and headbands are very durable and last a long time. Their products are wonderful.
Kimberly R.
San Fernando, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I recently purchased some nike running shoes as. I. Was going to go on a hike and believed they might have enough grip but I ended up slipping apart from that I love the shoes.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?