BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Kayla B.
Monroe, GA
No doubt in the world, Nike provides the most reliable clothing for athletes and pretty much everyone. Their shoes are awesome!! Great running shoes and everyday shoes! All the clothing is great, and the headbands and accessories really last a long time.
Taliyah T.
I absolutely love Nike! I had bought a pair of Nike's a little over a year ago and they are still at their best. Nike is a very good shoe brand and I highly recommend these to everyone. What's not to like about Nike? I haven't found not one single thing.
Jessica M.
Nike has always been my go to shoe brand, and they could last longer then any type of brand I've bought before. I do find them somewhat expensive unless i hit a sale, but you pay for what you get and I'm always very satisfied with how reliable they are.
Ellie R.
All of the best workout clothes you could ever need or want is in this store! I love my workout clothes just as much as I love fashionista clothes! Nike really has the best workout clothes! It can be a little pricey but your getting high quality clothes!
Leslie S.
Lynchburg, VA
After refusing to buy anything Nike my entire life, I finally bought my first pair of running shoes from them about a month ago because they were literally the most comfortable running shoes I've ever had! I don't think I'll ever buy any other brand now!
Dana C.
Awesome shoes to work in! I absolutely love, very dependable, last a long time. Not to expensive at all, always wear nikes shoes. Will recommend to anyone who's on there feet all day!
Shauna A.
Pendleton, OR
I'm a little biased. You see, Eugene, Oregon is called Track Town USA. I went to college there, and the town wouldn't be what it is without Nike. So, yes, I'd recommend them as a company. Plus, I've known a few employees, and they were well treated.
Vanessa A.
Valparaiso, IN
Fashionista Expert Level 1
The only products I buy from Nike is shoes, I've never purchased clothing through them because they are expensive and it's not something I normally wear but the shoes are always a weakness. I like being able to customize the shoes with the Nike ID option.
Katie T.
Anaheim, CA
Nike is, by far, the best running shoe out there. I suffer from black toe if I use another running shoe, regardless of the distance. They have the best variety of colors, styles, and toe box widths. There isn't a bad thing I can say about this brand!
Morgan H.
I love Nike sneakers. Sometimes you can get a good deal on shoes depending on where you go and the time of year. Most of the time they are reasonably prices. As for Nike clothing, I do not agree on the pricing. I think that it can definitely be lowered.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?