4.79 / 5 based on 50,519 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,697 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
Everyone knows what NIKE is but here’s my pro and cons okay so I haven’t really found anything wrong with the clothing I love the workout gear and I also love the shoes they are all so cute but they were down kinda easy and they stuff is kinda pricey but it’s for the name and I still buy they’re stuff all the time
Tried and true, Nike stands the test of time. From the shoes to the clothes, you get a great value for your money and your purchases will stand up to years of wear. The shoes usually have a nice high arch and do not require a break in period. Nike is my go-to brand for athletic wear and I will buy again, time and time again.
Nike sportswear looks great as of lately though I feel they have been releasing overkill from Jordan’s to clothing and quality not being up to par. Don’t get me wrong I support Nike but give us better quality non rushed products and come down on this tracksuit prices I shouldn’t have to spend 300 on a sweatsuit
Now that the trend is "athleasure" Nike has the best products. Every thing Nike I own is true to size and fit comfortably. The shoes are the most comfortable and look awesome.
Love this brand, all their clothes and shoes are so so comfortable and breathable. They are a little pricey but its really good quality so i think its worth it, i got a pair of shoes on sale for 30$ a couple months ago and they are very comfortable and look great, if i had more money id shop here way more often
I bought a pair of Nike sweatpants that I basically live in now. They are SO comfortable and extremely cute. I bought them in a grey and will probably purchase them in black so I can wear them in public too. They are nice and tapered down to the ankle and are of a thin material so they don't seem like sweatpants.
My children LOVE Nike! They are actually still wearing school clothes they got last year from Hibbetts that was Nike and they still look new. The quality and material are well worth what you pay when you can get so many uses from them.
This is a durable brand. This is a classic brand, cutting edge with new trends and still lasting the decades. I have a pair of shoes I bought 3 years ago that still wear like new. After hiking and a couple trips abroad these Niks have really withstood time. Their materials they use are thick and of value.
I love Nike. Some of there stuff is too pricey you can get some really good deals if you stay alert but there jackets are usually around 70 dollars which is too much but they have such good quality clothing!
I’ve only bought a few pairs of shoes for myself from Nike because they are great for arch support of you are flat footed. I do get my son Nike clothes because I think they are super cute and make him look really handsome. I love the quality of they material and design. I think it is overall a great brand.
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos