4.79 / 5 based on 49,029 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,670 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
I have them now, i just replaced some other pair of nikes for them because of the colors. i love teal grey and yellow! they are comfy to work out in! i would buy it over and over again, plus the colors are really cuuuute, makes me willing to put them on!
Nike makes some of the best and most comfortable workout gear, not to mention stylish. Dri-fits are by far the best workout invention ever and keep me nice and cool even when I'm running on a treadmill in a gym with subpar ventilation and/or air. :-)
he is a stellar company if you want to best friend I've ever come across their shoes they're close their water bottle everything is very high-quality normally pretty affordable can be on the pricier side but you're paying for what you get like good quality
When you think Nike you think shoes. But I want to talk about their gps Tom Tom running watch! I love this thing! It is so rewarding to see how many miles I run , calories burned, and the path I took is awesome! I look for any chance to use this watch!
So I bought a pair of these in white and purple because they are cute despite the fact that I knew they are not the best as far as foot support goes. I'm a physical therapist and I much prefer Brooks or ASICS. Whenever I wear these my feet are kinda sore.
Nike is my go to shoe and t-shirt product. I love to run and I play softball, the shoes are perfect for running, and the t-shoes are perfect for my softball practices. The shirts have cool sayings to like " play me or trade me". A little pricey but worth it
I have many Nike products but one of my favorite has to be my roshe running shoes. Theses have quickly become one of my top 3 sneakers. They are so comfortable and versatile. I can use them either to work out, go shopping and for work. They are amazing!
The hubby wares these to work and to Disneyland when we go. Hes a bigger guy and absolutely loves his nikes. He just switched over from addidas due to how heavy they were. and there way more stylish I think for him and the breath way better for his feet.
I'm obsessed with nike shoes. They always have the cutest workout sneakers and most are practical for running and high intensity workout classes. In love with the ones with the gold swoosh.
They make the lightest clothing with breathable air pockets to cool off with every sprint you make dashing after the soccer ball. You can't forget about their very comfortable futbol cleats in customizables colors which make for a fantastic looking team.
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos