BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Jessica
Pleasant Hill, CA
Nike is one of my favorite brands. I love their classic style and top of the line footwear. Their shoes, t-shirts and sport bras are my favorite. Their pants are okay but I haven't found a pair that is flattering and stays high up on my workout. I usually go to lulu lemon for pants.
Melissa E.
I have sports bras, tennis shoes, and spandex that are Nike brand and all of them are great quality, last a long time with moderate wear and tear, and are very comfortable. This brand is reputable for a reason- they rock! I will definitely continue to buy from this company.
Tiffany T.
Windber, PA
Ive always bought Nike shoes. They always seem to hold up to my wearing. They come in so many great style and were always comfortable. Ive had a pair for like 6 years that are still in decent shape.
Kira M.
Fort Collins, CO
I have gotten two pairs of Nike tennish shoes, and they have lasted me though going to the gym twice a week, and working at Panera 20 hours a week. Overall, I love these shoes, they aren't pulling apart and they don't hurt my legs or back. Really great quality with cute colors!
Rosemaria S.
Really like how these shoes can be thrown on with almost any outfit and still look stylish. These are a pair of shoes that I feel could never get old in a wardrobe, they'll always come back in style.
Andrea J.
Kimberly, WV
Nike shoes has always been a product we purchase in our family, especially the tennis shoes for women and the Jordan's for the guys. The women's shoes are affordable but the men's Jordan's are always pricey. Nike is the brand we all love so I guess price doesn't really matter.
Sarah M.
This is the only brand of running shoes I buy and I have never been disappointed. They are a little pricey when they first come out but I always find them on sale at zappos and other department stores.
Katie S.
I am absolutely in love with my Nike Free Runs. I bought them two years ago now and they're still the first shoes I grab when running out the door. I also love the vibrant colors it comes in. They have great support for my feet and it's by far my favorite tennis shoe out there.
Lizbeth C.
Moreno Valley, CA
When I started running I bought the Nike Free 2.0 water resistant and I love them super comfy because I knew if they were uncomfortable I would quit but the next day I was ready. I even like running in the rain. Freezing toes are not fun to deal with during my post hot shower.
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
Nike is good quality and their products really hold up as a result. I have a pair of running shorts they've held up for about 4 years now. I own a pair of the volmero running shoes that I've owned for about a year. They are very cushiony which is good for long distance running.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?