BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Reem T.
Dearborn Hts, MI
With over 100 pairs of Nike shoes... I cannot live without them. It's a really bad addiction! Depending on the shoe the quality will vary, expect the quality to be better when you pay more to be honest
Annabelle M.
Corp Christi, TX
I love anything Nike. Especially the shoes omg I get my hands on a new pair every time I get the chance they are so comfortable and cute. The clothing as well I feel so cute in just a pair of Nike sweats.
Kalyn T.
Joplin, MO
Nike is my favorite brand of all time. I have several of their products. I have found that i like the men's clothing better just because there is a lot more room and it doesn't fit as snug. I have never had a bad product from Nike and i would recommend anyone shop there.
Brittney S.
Milan, GA
I love literally anything made by Nike! I have at least 15 pairs of nikes and all kinds of nike clothing. The quality of product is really nice. I love all of my nike apparel and definitely recommend Nike to anyone!
Samantha A.
Opa Locka, FL
Nike is my favorite sports brand. They are very reliable. It's also super comfortable for me. It's for everyday wear. The style is a yes at all times. Nike Aldo provides style and comfort at the same time!
Alondra R.
Sacramento
I love shopping at the Nike store that's mine and my husband go to store there are really nice shirts shorts and shoes for men and women really good quality material I think they need to improve on getting bigger sizes I will absolutely shop here agian! And really recommend it!
Lauren G.
Riverview, FL
My brother loves Nike and he loves going to the Nike outlet store whenever he is in need for new shoes. They carry a wide range of sizes and they also come with sometimes really good deals on their shoes!
Maggy O.
Katy, TX
I am absolutely in love with Nike. Super trendy. And very comfortable. I use the shoes for work since I am a nurse and on my feet all day. They feel so good all day. I then use them after work to exercise or run. Nike never lets me down. They are expensive but very worth it.
Lydia S.
My top favorite brand for sneakers and apparel. They are so comfortable and the 6.5 size fits me perfectly. I love my fly knits for running. Feels like I'm running on air! The outlets are cheap too!
Paige K.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I have never gotten a bad product from Nike. The quality of all of their products is amazing. Their shoes are so comfortable and their clothes are very practical to work out in. Overall Nike is a really great brand.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?