BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Meliha H.
Saint Louis, MO
I LOVE nike, I wish I could have one of everything nike makes for women. The shoes are wonderful, pair it with a nike shirt, hoodie, jacket, etc.. or a nice pair of sweats or shorts. The quality of the items is great! Have been satisfied with all my nike purchases.
Ruthy H.
I have worn Nike clothing and accessories for along time including shoes. I love the way Nike sports clothes fit like the sweat pants and the shirts. The shoes are great my husband loves them.
Tarryn C.
Marquette, MI
I am a dedicated customer to Nike. I know that when I buy anything Nike that I am getting a great quality product. The price is a little much but worth it in the end. The shoes are always true to size so I really like that. The work out clothing is my favorite.
Betty B.
Gaithersburg, MD
I love this brand. Their sizing is very true to size in apparel as well as footwear. They always deliver exceptional products. I've never had a sneaker rip or fall apart on me. As for apparel, they are pioneers at providing innovative materials for various activities.
Morgan R.
Bellefonte, PA
Love love Nike sneakers. However they can be a little slim because I have wider feet.  I think they are slightly expensive however, but I buy them when they are on sale. they last long and are durable. I would recommend to others because they are good shoes
Lilly B.
Charlotte NC
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I absolutely love their shoes and clothing. i use their products for cheer and they are absolutely comfortable and the shoes have absolutely great support and i would definitely recommend you get a pair of sneakers from here they are definitely worth the price!
Katelyn W.
['Sealy', ''], TX
Nike is my go to brand! No matter if I'm looking for shoes, clothes, or general accessories, I check Nike first! If they don't have what you need in the store, they can usually get it to you quickly! Never had a bad experience with anything I have bought from Nike.
Ke'sa D.
Detroit, MI
It was a nike outlet opened recently in my area. It's my go to shoe store. It's roomy and they have a great atmosphere. I literally buy all my shoes and most of my kids shoes from here. It’s always a sale on something whether it be a sock, shoe or pant you’ll find what you need.
Stephaine G.
Seymour, WI
I love these shoes! I bought one pair and loved them so much that I went back to get a second pair a few months later just to have them when I ruined the first pair (since I wear them everyday, and it's not a question of if, but when I will kill my shoes.) But they are lasting me a long time and have had them for about...2 years now? They are definitely worth the money!
Shelby M.
Ashland , MS
Nike is a little on the pricey side but I love all their products. Their shoes are a must. Their sports bras are the best and they last forever. If they were better with their pricing they would be 5 stars. but lets get real $50 is a bit much for a sports bra LOL.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back