BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Maggie R.
Atlanta, GA
Obviously one of the best fitness brands out there. Currently, I own the Nike Relentless 2 shoes for women, and I wear them to work out - group fitness classes, walking, and the occasional run. I love them! They also always come in fun colors.
Briana M.
N Huntingdon, PA
I have these in black and blue. I wore them all the time but since I have gotten my nike airs I find myself wearing those more. These are more heavy which I don't prefer at the gym. They have lasted 6 years though and still are in great condition.
Hailey K.
Aberdeen, SD
Seriously, if you are working out, chilling on the couch, or even sleeping, Nike is the only brand to wear. Not only is everything comfortable beyond belief, the quality is incredible. Forget the price, you will never regret buying Nike ANYTHING.
Misty B.
Tulsa, OK
I love Nike! Although some of the shoes are more on the expensive side they are well worth the money. My favorite pair of Nikes I have are almost 3 years old and still had another 3 years of life left in them! Very comfortable and very well made!
Lizbeth S.
Plainfield, NJ
Nike has the most contemporary and comfortable sneakers ever. They're kicking their game up in their running shoe. before it was only about how the sneaker work and now its about BOTH the style and how the sneaker work. I LOVE NIKE! Keep it up.
Elyy G.
Absolutely love this brand!! it's quality is great, their workout shoes are the best. So comfortable and lasting I always buy my running shoes here! I would recommend 100% you definitely won't regret it! their products are top notch forsure!
Salli A.
I love their running apparel. I hate their shoes. I love their shoe stylings, but I hate the shoe fit. I have tried on several pairs of Nike shoes but my feet always feel unstable in them. They also run a little narrow and I have a wide toe box.
Summer G.
Nike is a great brand! You can get anything from cute leggings for a night out to exercise clothes! All that plus any sports related items you need like basketball shoes or tennis rackets! Nike is an amazing brand for everyone!
Ashley P.
Whitmore Lake, MI
Nike products are my favorite, their tennis shoes never fail to make me happy. I love the Nike Free Runs I have right now and with standing on my feet all day they give just the right amount of support. Wish they weren't so expensive and I could have more!
Jazmin P.
Cypress, TX
Wonderful shoes, my back doesn't hurt anymore while standing for 2 hours. Best comfort, being that I don't like closed shoes. They are amazing while working out, give you balance, and you don't have to worry bout water leaving them stinky. :)
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?