4.78 / 5 based on 52,186 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,717 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
Great brand of shoe but do your research to find the shoe that fits your gait and lifestyle. Make sure you know which support you need to prevent injuries. Nike has some great shoes with extra support.
Los productos nike nunca me han decepcionado, no he comprado mucho, pero un par de zapatillas si las he usado y aparte de que son bastante cómodas, no descuidan para nada la apariencia, y duran bastante (claro, también depende que tanto las cuides), en su mayoría, valen cada centavo, muy recomendado!
I have always used Nike for my shoes. All my cheerleading shoes that we would order were nike and they were great. And I still buy nike because they are such good quality and they are the only kind of shoe that I have used for work and my feet weren't hurting at the end of the day.
I bought my boys Nike shoes. I have to admit it wasn't cheap. I paid $115 plus tax for one of it. It is a good brand but the price is too high. Especially for kids. I understand the high prices for adults but paying $115 for a third grader is ridiculous. This is why I gave 3 stars.
I work at an outdoors outfitters store, and we don't sell Nike shoes, but I still don't buy anything other than Nike. They are by far the most comfortable and the only shoes that don't make my feet or back hurt. I would definitely recommend them to anyone as a great running shoe!
I am so in love with Nike ! Who isn't ?? It's legit my favorite brand and it is at reasonable pricing the shopping experience is great doesn't really need to improve I support it 100% I will always shop there
Nike is such a well known brand and it hasn't disappointed yet. The sneakers last a while, even when you put them through heck and back. After mine break down from running/jogging, I like to keep them for running errands or doing yard work. You will get your monies worth for these!
The only Nike products I have purchased in the past were shoes. I love the athletic sneakers, they are built to last and look cute. I am even more excited that I have learned Nike is started a Plus Size campaign and I can't wait to get my hands on a few pieces from that collection!
Nike is always at the top of its game when it comes to sports apparel. Nike stores are always full of high quality and ahead of its time fashion and accessories. I would definitely recommend shopping at Nike
I own a ton of Nike products and love all of them. You do not have to buy expensive workout clothing but I have found that their clothes do last longer than regular workout clothing. And they're so trendy!
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos