4.79 / 5 based on 51,279 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,706 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
My opinion Nike has made all there products to satisfy and fit the body to the tee with the fabric they use Is amazing and would recommend Nike to anyone.my oldest son turned me to Nike 15 years ago and have not look back sents and will continue shopping for Nike product
I love nike s I wear them everyday to work I work in a hospital so we are on our feet all day so it's really nice to have a shoe that can help my feet not hurt when coming off a 12 hour shift they so amazing I will be buy a lot more nike shoes for sure no nursing shoes for me
Nike is just so great. I have relied on them for running shoes and apparel, sweatpants, sports bras, you name it. Our outlet store is great and has a huge selection, so it's always my go-to when I'm at the outlets!
Nike is without a doubt my favorite company to get clothes, shoes, and sport equipment from. The nike elite for basketball are amazing and are great for pads and support during basketball games. Additionally, i love their basketball shorts because they are made from very née and expensive material. Nike is deftly the go to company for any product or item necessary for sports.
One of my favorite brands. Truly never goes out of style. Love the roshes. I have the black and white cheetah print ones for about 6 months now, and they're as good as new! Also, reasonably priced.
I only get Nike when it comes to running shoes. Always super light, comfortable, and trendy. They can be a bit pricey, especially if you go to an actual Nike store, but the good news is you can find Nike sneakers at almost every sports store and shoe store for a reduced price
I absolutely LOVE NIKE. Especially the Nike shox, they are the best shoes I have ever owned!! I will never go to another shoe brand or anything. You can do customization for your shoes! Which I wish there was more of a CUSTOMIZATION with it instead of a few selections to work with but still its awesome. Nike is my go to always! I don't really have any bad things to say about Nike.
I have only ever had nike workout shoes and I love them. Recently, I bought a pair of plain black walking shoes for traveling and they have worked perfectly for me for about 10 months. I definitely think they have great quality shoes and will be shopping there for the future.
Nike is and always will be a staple piece in many people's wardrobes including mine! Not only is their clothing for sport but also fashion. I love my Nike running shoes and I highly recommend them.
I’m a major athlet I do 4 sports around the year and go to the gym every other day. I come here to get all my equipment and workout clothes and shoes and they have great deals. It’s a little expensive but worth the money. I recommend shopping here for all your sports needs.
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos