BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

ulia r.
East Hanover, NJ
I am professionally engaged in track-and-field. And, naturally, that for employments I need were good running shoes. I want to say that Air Maksy is simply blameless, from a design to sporting descriptions. To the leg comfort. I love in them and it is simple to walk. Fashionable, stylish, young people. Niskolechki did not feel sorry the spent money.
Nina R.
I have been a nike fan my whole life. All of my athletic apparel and shoes are nike. I love the quality which is why I am so loyal. They've recently acquired Hurley and I love them too.
Mandy V.
San Jose, CA
I absolutely loooove Nike! From their clothes to shoes! They have the most comfortable shoes ever. Their clothes are kind of over proced but if its really nice i get it :) but i usually buy shoes. My newest cop was the nike roshe runs that i got in kids size for cheaper.
JoJo C.
Nashville, TN
I absolutely LOVE Nike. I have been purchasing alot of theit athletic shoes for the gym and running. I have recently bought a paid of their Rosche Shoes, and I love them. They can be expensive but the quality is worth it. My siblings also purchase Nike.
Sahara P.
Bear, DE
Basically all of my athletic gear is Nike. I love the durability of the products. I've recently tried the Roshe Run sneakers, and I love them they are the most comfortable sneakers ever!
Cassie S.
Lincoln, CA
I love Nike. Its one of those brands that I feel proud to wear because I like everything their company stands for. I have a pair of their pink running shoes and I get compliments on them all the time. They are comfortable and my favorite pair of running shoes.
Joanne C.
Toledo, OH
Absolutely love Nike , there shoes are the most comfortable. Unfortunately I have a bigger foot so my shoes crease alot but nikes dont. Their very affordable with all of there Products.
Jessica B.
Fresno, CA
Love their shoes! I refuse to wear any other brand while exercising anymore. Whether it be running, weightlifting, you name it, they have a shoe for it. Nothing but comfort for your feet!
Kaysha C.
Cypress, CA
I was born and raised in Oregon...Nike's birthplace! I've always been in love with Nike. It is a great durable brand with great innovative design. Yes, their stuff can be pricey, however, it is worth it. You're paying for a good quality product that works!
Christine N.
Urbandale, IA
I bought this wobderful pair of Nike trainers from the Nike store. I'm not big into tenis shoes cause they usually weigh a lot but the pair I bought feels like I'm not wearing any shoes
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?