BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Sophia R.
Gretna, LA
I love the shoes. My first pair of nikes. I bought myself when I was 17. I had my own job and paid for them after saving up lol. I bought the all white pair high tops. Loved them. I love Nike. The shoes are comfortable and the workout clothes are even more comfortable.
Leanna X.
Nowthen, MN
I love Nike.  They always have great quality and are reasonably priced.  Their active wear really holds up and is very flattering.  I love my Nike shoes and am always buying Nike sweats for my boyfriend since he's super skinny and their tapered pants always look good on him.
Aleigha F.
I love Nike products!!! I have never gotten anything cheaply made or anything of poor quality, price is high but other than that the shoes are soooooo comfortable and the clothes fit nice and perfect for working out!! RECOMMEND HIGHLY!
Sophia P.
Lexington, KY
Favorite pair of shoes that I own! I love all of my nike shoes. They are such quality shoes and last for a long time! Very good about shipping returns. I shop here frequently and love their workout clothes too. I like to buy nike for my sister too and she loves them!
Alecia P.
Pittsford, NY
I absolutely love their running sneakers. They are so comfortable and never bother my feet! I feel like I'm running on air! I also love their clothing. Really cute and comfy! Always will shop with Nike!!!
Bailee U.
Austin, TX
Nike is the only athletic shoe brand I can stand to wear; every pair I've bought are durable. Free runs are definitely worth the price. Outlet stores are great and I love workout gear from Nike. Not always affordable but I reccomend if you want to spend a little more.
Tanya d.
Beeville , TX
My boys and husband love this store and I can buy 2 pairs of shoes and they will last the whole year and that says a lot because my son is very active from playing sports, doing parkour and jumping in puddles. Husband not only loves the style but the fit and durability.
Perla J.
Pharr, TX
I love Nike! All of my workout shoes are from Nike and the majority of my workout gear is as well. The workout gear is extremely lasting. I've had leggings and tanks for years. Worth every penny.
Maddy M.
Norristown, PA
A majority of the workout clothes that I wear are nike. I wear nike on an every day basis. I believe that it is a little bit expensive, but it is well worth it because the products are long lasting and durable. I continue to shop at Nike and do not plan on stopping.
Yokanda B.
Atlanta
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Nike AirMax are the only sneakers that give me the comfort & support I need. I notice that when I wear them, my low back or feet aren't hurting.  The arch support is amazing for my flat feet. I've worn other sneakers before, but this brand & style handsdown is my favorite.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back