BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Candace C.
Merced, CA
Nike's are the best running shoes and I love the colors of these they are pretty as well as functional not just for running but long walks and hiking.Also love the feminine design.
Tori T.
Perrysburg, OH
Nike is top of the market for a reason. They've established a reputation. There's a reason most people are wearing Nikes. They are great quality, have a large range of styles, colors and purposes. You really cannot go wrong with a fresh pair of Nikes.
Erica M.
Murfreesboro, TN
I absolutely love Nike. There shoes are the only one's that I will buy for working out. I also like how they are tailoring their brand to be more stylish and trendy. I love the bright colors, and the crazy patterns that are on the leggings and shorts.
Alyssa C.
Albert Lea, MN
I buy a lot of my Nike clothes from an outlet store close to my house. It is an outlet store, so they are the products that didn't sell well. I buy my leggings, tennis shoes and athletic shorts from there and I love it. I go there whenever I can.
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
I love all of the Nike products that I own. My whole family shops at Nike on a regular basis. We always have an awesome shopping experience at all of the nike stores. We always find them very affordable and I stunt as much as possible in my new clothes and shoes from the Nike store.
Marina K.
Literally wear these shorts all the time!! They are so comfortable and one thing I like even more about them is how it's doesn't stick on to you when you sweat after a good workout!
Caitlin H.
San Diego, CA
Recently purchased a pair of Nike Rosche 2.0, although stylish they have a knack for tearing up the heels of my feet. I'd more likely recommend the AirMax's or anything from their Women's running line. I totally recommend shopping here nonetheless.
Marin P.
Cumberland, ME
I absolutely love nike products! I mainly buy the sneakers for running, but their clothes is good as well! They are very affordable unlike some other brands. They shoes come in catchy and bright colors as well as grays and blacks! Totally worth it!
Harley G.
Waco
I go to a Nike outlet store every time I pass through this certain town. I am always able to find a good deal on a high quality products. Everything I buy lasts me for a very long time, and I feel like I get my money's worth when I buy Nike products.
Cindy S.
I LOVE the Bike store at the Viejas outlet center! Not only are there great shoes, most of them are at a discounted price! I bought my first pair last summer in preparation for Comic-Con and have not looked back. I love the comfort and style so much!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?