BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Maggie C.
Sacramento, CA
A big fan of Air Jordan shoes! The quality is not as good as before, and the price is getting more expensive. Always satisfy with the purchase, so no complain about it. I would shop there again of course.
Rachel S.
Camarillo, CA
I play volleyball and normally for socks and accessories this is my go to store it is everything. Unfortunately they don't sell volleyball shoes all though I buy running shoes from Nike when I go jogging.
Andrea S.
Lake worth, Fl
I love their shoes, very good quality but sometimes I feel that the prices are outright ridiculous. It's best to find Nike products either online or at outlet stores to avoid paying high mark up prices.
Tiffani G.
Mexico, MO
I love every single pair of Nike shoes that I own!! I also love my jackets, hoodies, shirts and jogging pants. I think all of them are great quality and fairly affordable for the quality you're getting.
Yvette G.
San Marcos , CA
I'm all my feet all day working in clinic. For me the most comfy shoes yet have been by Nike. Some can be a bit pricey but the quality is great. Everything from the shoes to the clothing is comfortable.
Mary K.
I love Nike running shoes! They are the only shoe brand that fits my arched foot perfectly. They also last a very long time. Nike clothing is also fantastic and very durable. Would definitely recommend.
Mayra C.
Yakima, WA
Fav athletic brand EVER
Absolutely comfortable and of course supper cute to wear!
Shops here quite often love their online services
Sending not deals or offers
Definitely shop her again! Love the service
yamelky p.
Fort Mill, SC
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Really like these nike shoes, very comfortable and beautiful, it helps me give a better perfomance. It gives a extra cushion to my feet and is the perfect shoe for cardio or running. Really recommend it! ✌
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I love this Nike hat!!!! It allows your head to break and it's great on those sunny hot days!!! It's worth all the money too!!!! I love it because it goes with everything and is reasonably priced!!!!!!!
Kayelyn p.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Ahh i can't even explain how obsessed with Nike clothing and shoes.. I love putting my workout outfits together I wish I could afford all things Nike! I have quiet a bit but want it all just a little obsessed!!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?