BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Brittany B.
Charlotte, NC
I believe Nike is a great brand, but I feel in the last couple of years they have overinflated the price of their shoes. I still purchase them here and there but not as much as I use to and it seems like the quality of the shoes are declining as well.
Petra K.
Fairfield, CT
Nike shoes are easily the best shoes out there. I wear mine to the gym for running and they work extremely well, the provide great comfort and support. I also wear them when I am running errands, making them really versatile and great for anything.
Deja A.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Nike products. They are good quality. They are my go to brand for my sporting activities. I've been shopping with this company for years. And I never had a problem with them.
Josey B.
Kennewick, WA
Love how light my Nikes are. They're a great price and always super cute, they come in so many different colors. I love that there are so many different styles out there. I'm a low profile shoe lover so their workout shoes are wonderful for me.
Nicole R.
Deland, FL
I love Nike shoes. They're one of the only Brande that I can wear that they do not hurt my feet. They are always really durable and they have great choices and varieties of styles.
June P.
Taylor, MI
Hands down, Nike is my go to shoe for comfort. Whether walking, running or standing. They are designed well and for comfort in activities which are demanding for your feet, legs and back. I seem to get stuck on a style until they stop making them!
Emily W.
Roxbury
I started wearing Nike shoes because no other brand could hold up, now I wear nike everything. To me, their products are the most stylish and comfortable, and they are high quality!
Sarah H.
Fairfield, OH
Nike is great. The quality is always great, and they've got styles and fits to meet most everyone's needs. They've got great sportswear that's both cute and functional.
Taylor H.
Swarthmore, PA
The only sneakers I will wear. Nike Free are my favorite sneakers. They are light weight and comfortable, its like being barefoot! Their stuff holds up too. I've had the same sneakers for 3 years, I wear them pretty much everyday to work and the gym
Emily G.
Belton, TX
Love their workout clothes! Their sports bras, Tempo shorts, spandex, leggings, and sweatpants! You can't go wrong! The shoes don't have arch support so I'd steer clear of those but the clothes give it the 5 stars!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?