4.79 / 5 based on 51,451 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,717 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
Nike is a go to store of mine! It can get a little bit expensive at times but, that’s what the outlet Nike is for! I love to watch for great deals as well. Nike clothes and shoes are so comfortable & always up to date with the new style trends. I highly recommend Nike to everyone!
I LOVE THESE SHOES! Nike Free is my favorite style of workout footwear. They are so unbelievable comfortable and stylish (added bonus)! I also wear them to work because I have to be on my feet all day.
I’ve been using Nike running shoes for several years now. I think that the shoes were much better quality before. Now that everyone wants to have Nikes and be fashionable, I think Nike hasn’t been keeping up with that quality as before. Don’t get me wrong, I still love the brand!
I love this company and especially their running shoes. The trail running shoes are my favorite. Things are durable and well-made. The gear offered for the vast array of sports is practically endless. Top notch!
The ONLY gym shoes I will ever purchase. My favorite running shoes, always worth the price. Every style is always the same size for me as well. I wear nikes to work as well, I work in the medical field and I'm on my feet at all times. Nike will always be one of my favorites.
I personally always end up buying Nike's when it's time for back to school. I find that the shoes from this brand have longevity and are very comfortable to wear. Not to also mention they are cute too.
Nike is always at the top of its game when it comes to sports apparel. Nike stores are always full of high quality and ahead of its time fashion and accessories. I would definitely recommend shopping at Nike
Nike is my go-to brand for tennis shoes. They are great for a variety of different activities, including running, resistance training, etc. Nike stores are always clean and organized, making the shopping experience easy and effective. I definitely recommend shopping at Nike.
These a super cute and great for everyday outfits! The price was a bit up there, but nonetheless, it was totally worth it. I part of the shoe fabric came off from the rubber tip, but no one notices it.
Nike is the best active wear line and it is also the most fashionable. Every year I buy black Nike free runs and I love how they're always so sleek, but updated to a different design. So freaking cute.
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos