BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Maddy C.
Lakeville , MN
Nike is a go to store of mine! It can get a little bit expensive at times but, that’s what the outlet Nike is for! I love to watch for great deals as well. Nike clothes and shoes are so comfortable & always up to date with the new style trends. I highly recommend Nike to everyone!
Erica V.
I LOVE THESE SHOES! Nike Free is my favorite style of workout footwear. They are so unbelievable comfortable and stylish (added bonus)! I also wear them to work because I have to be on my feet all day.
Denisse M.
Shafter, CA
I’ve been using Nike running shoes for several years now. I think that the shoes were much better quality before. Now that everyone wants to have Nikes and be fashionable, I think Nike hasn’t been keeping up with that quality as before. Don’t get me wrong, I still love the brand!
Amanda H.
Chillicothe , OH
I love this company and especially their running shoes. The trail running shoes are my favorite. Things are durable and well-made. The gear offered for the vast array of sports is practically endless. Top notch!
Laura K.
The ONLY gym shoes I will ever purchase. My favorite running shoes, always worth the price. Every style is always the same size for me as well. I wear nikes to work as well, I work in the medical field and I'm on my feet at all times. Nike will always be one of my favorites.
Lema B.
I personally always end up buying Nike's when it's time for back to school. I find that the shoes from this brand have longevity and are very comfortable to wear. Not to also mention they are cute too.
Taylor C.
Nike is always at the top of its game when it comes to sports apparel. Nike stores are always full of high quality and ahead of its time fashion and accessories. I would definitely recommend shopping at Nike
Elizabeth H.
Birmingham, AL
Nike is my go-to brand for tennis shoes. They are great for a variety of different activities, including running, resistance training, etc. Nike stores are always clean and organized, making the shopping experience easy and effective. I definitely recommend shopping at Nike.
Jadon P.
These a super cute and great for everyday outfits! The price was a bit up there, but nonetheless, it was totally worth it. I part of the shoe fabric came off from the rubber tip, but no one notices it.
Emma M.
Flowery Branch, GA
Nike is the best active wear line and it is also the most fashionable. Every year I buy black Nike free runs and I love how they're always so sleek, but updated to a different design. So freaking cute.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?