BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Kim N.
Manchester, CT
One of my go to athletic brands. I find that their pieces are great quality and they last for years, especially considering how much wear I put on my clothes. The outlets have great prices as well!
Kate P.
Tampa, FL
This brand has such great quality for such a good price. I find all sorts of nike shorts, shirts, sweatpants, joggers, sweatshirts and even shoes at marshals for super cheap! Their shoes are so comfortable, I can work in them all day and they never get uncomfortable!
Shannon F.
Blacklick, OH
I am a fan of most Nike products. Shoes, sports bras and workout attire....comfy and cute! Because of the price, I don't typically buy Nike workout clothes as my everyday workout gear but I will get a few items every now and then. Shoes....I'll definitely spend the money on!
Kara J.
Los Angeles, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I have loved every pair of Nike's I've ever owned. They are by far the most comfortable pairs of shoes I've ever worn and I love all the new styles and colors that they are continually coming out with.
Bethany B.
Lancaster , PA
Nike is just so great. I have relied on them for running shoes and apparel, sweatpants, sports bras, you name it. Our outlet store is great and has a huge selection, so it's always my go-to when I'm at the outlets!
Vanessa B.
I love Nike!!My parents do as well.My mom is obssesed with this brand.Her job requires for her to be constantly walking.She always wears all types of Nike shoes and she is very comfortable in them!
Danni S.
San Diego, CA
All of my shoes are Nike! From running to comfort I love them. Amazing arch support and great bounce while running. I feel like I'm running on pillows they've perfect and lightweight. Great arch support in my high tops so I can be on my feet all day and never get tired!
Jeri L.
Nike shoes are my absolute favorite. I only buy Nike and Air Jordan because you don't find the quality in other brands like you do in this one. I've owned tons of pairs of Nike's over the years and loved them all. The prices are bad and there are a ton of styles to choose from.
Courtney T.
Christiansburg, VA
I absolutely LOVE NIKE. Especially the Nike shox, they are the best shoes I have ever owned!! I will never go to another shoe brand or anything. You can do customization for your shoes! Which I wish there was more of a CUSTOMIZATION with it instead of a few selections to work with but still its awesome. Nike is my go to always! I don't really have any bad things to say about Nike.
Amreen S.
Missouri City, TX
Nike shoes have always been my favorite and what I've always felt was worth it. Not only do they come in such pretty and vibrant colors, they are also so comfortable to walk or run in. I can't speak much for their other products, but I'm always going to be a Nike shoe fan :)
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back