BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Rose P.
Love everything about Nike!! My favorite brand of shoes! The prices are slightly high but the shoes last so long. They're comfortable. Come in so many sizes. I can always find shirts in my size and different colors. They always have kids items to match the adults.
Brooke C.
Warrenton, VA
The best athletic brand of all time. Nike is the brand on everyone's shoe. Do yourself a favor and deck yourself out in Nike, head to toe for a workout. You just feel like a winner
Alyssa C.
Albert Lea, MN
I buy a lot of my Nike clothes from an outlet store close to my house. It is an outlet store, so they are the products that didn't sell well. I buy my leggings, tennis shoes and athletic shorts from there and I love it. I go there whenever I can.
Freddricka L.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I love so much stuff from Nike! But Nike tennis shoes are pretty much the only kind of athletic shoes that I wear!! They are durable and there are many different places that you can find them for affordable prices, especially at Nike factory stores !
Tracy M.
Love this brand. Good quality clothing and shoes. Last a long time and not cheap material at all: i love NIKES. A bit pricey but you get what you pay for which is true.
Regina B.
I absolutely Love all of nike products everywhere from kids shoes to the stylish socks, even their workout gear, everything is so comfy fitting, and not super expensive. I love it!
Sara L.
Duluth
They provide great comfort and support for my feet. They are breathable, flexible, and fashionable. Best shoes I've ever bought. Definitely worth it. Only problem I have heard of happening is when the shoes get older they stretch more in the toes.
Deja A.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Nike products. They are good quality. They are my go to brand for my sporting activities. I've been shopping with this company for years. And I never had a problem with them.
Angelica R.
Tomball, TX
Love their shoes! I have a pair of Kashis I wear every week for work. I'm so hard on shoes but these hold up. I also have a cute pair of Rosches that are comfortable beyond measure.
Emily W.
Roxbury
I started wearing Nike shoes because no other brand could hold up, now I wear nike everything. To me, their products are the most stylish and comfortable, and they are high quality!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?