BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Brett S.
Auburn, NY
I love Nike hoodies they are all cotton the sweats are warm I've always worn Nike shoes in growing up they have never let me down my favorite purchase was the all white air force ones
Tanika S.
Jonesboro, AR
With a large family of six and two of them being athletes. You can imagine that we buy a lot of Nike products. Plus Nike makes Jordan's and that's always a big hit in my house. I work as a nurse and Nike shoes are my go to for those long 12 hour shifts.
Morgan C.
Frankton , IN
I absolutely love all of Nike brand products!! It's the only brand of shoes my family and I will wear. I also really like the clothing line as well. Great quality for the price. I highly recommend.
Yanitza M.
I was introduced to free runs by a sales man years back and I wish I would have thanked him then these shoes are very light and comfortable for any type of active events or task. I have more than 5 pairs of these and wouldn't changed them for the world.
Jayme S.
Frederick, MD
My favorite product I have purchased from Nike are a pair of drawstring sweatpants. They are so comfortable yet stylish for every day. I got them in the color black to go with any pairing of shoes and top and I have recieved many compliments on them.
Ellie R.
All of the best workout clothes you could ever need or want is in this store! I love my workout clothes just as much as I love fashionista clothes! Nike really has the best workout clothes! It can be a little pricey but your getting high quality clothes!
susan r.
I love Nike! Their sneakers always last without losing shape and have never had a pair rip or separate on me. My husband loves Nike apparel, and the socks always are really great quality!
Caren M.
Nike is such a great brand for active wear and especially, in my opinion, for shoes. they make very comfortable shoes for running or just everyday use. I have a favorite nike sweater that keeps me warm in the winter but helps me stay cool as well. its perfect.
Marisabel G.
La mejor marca en ropa deportiva y casual! Excelente producto y acabados que duran por mucho tiempo. Se ajustan perfectamente a tu cuerpo y siempre están de moda. La mayoría de mi ropa deportiva es de esta marca y realmente la recomiendo, es la mejor!
Vanessa A.
Valparaiso, IN
Fashionista Expert Level 1
The only products I buy from Nike is shoes, I've never purchased clothing through them because they are expensive and it's not something I normally wear but the shoes are always a weakness. I like being able to customize the shoes with the Nike ID option.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?