BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Amanda T.
I have multiple pairs of Nike sneakers and a few sandals, I will not buy any other brand 'sports' sneaker for myself or my 3.5 year old. They hold up great, especially for my 3.5 year old. He's a boy and constantly running around and outside, typically he starts to out grown his sneakers about the same time that the Velcro begins to wear down on his sneakers.
jordan b.
Cocoa Beach, FL
Their shoes last forever and they are stylish too! I had the same pair of basketball shoes for 2 years and they still are in such amazing condition! Their shirts are an amazing quality as well.
Emilee E.
I love athletic wear and Nike has great stuff. I recently got a new pair of tennis shoes from them and I hate that I have to take them off. Their products are very high quality and comfortable.
Mia W.
I love Nike’s clothing! It always fits well and I love the patterns and colors they come out with. The material is always really nice, and they definitely give you good products for the prices.
Aubree S.
LOVE nike! my absolute favorite sports brand. some things are expensive but you get what you pay for. they have the best shorts and tennis shoes. also such great quality. DEFINITELY recommend!!
Estevan A.
Iconic brand, love most nike shoe products and clothing is great quality, most trainer and runner are very durable and can last for a while, would recommend nike products to friends and family.
Samantha A.
Nike is a great brand and I love shopping for shoes there. They make shoes for every style and fit you can imagine and they have deals all of the time so they can be super affordable too, not to mention stylish!
Makenzy G.
I have cheered for 6 years and I have always bought Nike sneakers for it.  They are so comfortable and stylish!  After I was done with cheer, I started working out everyday and bought a variety of Nike sneakers and clothing.  They have shoes for all types of activities and styles for everyone!  Nike is the only brand of sneakers I will buy!
Nasstasha C.
Here for the footware the variety of color in the styles for women is still lacking but it’s an improvement on past experience. I still wear Nike’s to workout in but not of lounging or comfort.
Tori  G.
New Bedford, MA
Love Nike! I only ever buy sneakers but occasionally will purchase their long sleeve thermal shirts which keep me super warm in the winter. I love my Nike free runs! Definitely would recommend!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?