BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Mak S.
One of my favorite brands. Shoes last a long time, super comfy. Perfect quality clothes for sports or working out. Sports bras are amazingly comfy. More expensive but totally worth it.
Ashleigh T.
Montoursville, PA
While the prices may be a little high you always get what you pay for. I have workout clothes that has lasted me years and still looks relatively new for the use they get. I also love being able to customize just about every aspect of the shoes you want
Reilly Z.
Bensalem, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Nike has very comfortable shoes:) there shoes hold up well too. I've had my bikes for almost 3 years now and they look just about brand new. They are defiantly worth the price you pay for them. I defiantly would buy shoes from them again and again.
Christian M.
Huntsville, AL
One of the top brands to look for when purchasing athletic apparel. They have pretty much anything for almost any sport. One of my favorite things about Nike is the variety of colors they have for their products which is what I look for after performance.
Emily K.
Nike makes some really great, quality products. If it has the check then you know it's going to be well made. The price tag is a little higher, but sometimes you get what you pay for!
Jillian M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
When you think Nike you think shoes. But I want to talk about their gps Tom Tom running watch! I love this thing! It is so rewarding to see how many miles I run , calories burned, and the path I took is awesome! I look for any chance to use this watch!
Heather C.
Groveport, OH
Everything comfortable. I buy men's sweats, women's, dry fit everything, best fitting spandex.. anything athletic this is the way to go. Oh and shoes. The most comfortable running shoes.
Lisette E.
Daly City, CA
Nike makes some of the best and most comfortable workout gear, not to mention stylish. Dri-fits are by far the best workout invention ever and keep me nice and cool even when I'm running on a treadmill in a gym with subpar ventilation and/or air. :-)
Pardis F.
Brentwood , CA
I love Nike. They have amazing products that are always so in style and cute. They have a way of making you feel great and comfortable. Nike can be expensive but I definitely recommend going to Nike outlets and trying their running shoes and clothing!
Olivia C.
Chicopee MA
As a cross country and track and field runner i shop at nike.com almost religiously. I adore my Nike shoes that i wear to run in my races. They provide such good support and have such a great grip on any terrain. Although i don't recommend Nike shoes if you have low arches. I heard that it causes knee pain. But other than that, Overall great company!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?