BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
AJ R.
Let's be honest, it's the greatest brand in sportswear. Nike has comfortable, stylish, recognizable clothing that is fully functional for sports, not to mention the best shoes around. They look and feel incredible and are a must have for any athlete!
Karina P.
Midland , TX
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Love the Nike shorts and shoes! The wide selection of clothes that they have. I love to buy their winter clothes and summer tank tops! They last me a long time no matter how many times I've washed them!
Danielle C.
wretham, massachusetts
This work out brand is amazing. Nike has the best quality work out hear and shoe wear that any athlete could hope for. I love the leggings and the sneakers. Nike really expanded their clothing line with new patterns and designs that attract all age groups!
Bridget Y.
Frostburg
Nike Free 5.0 Womens Running Shoes []

After having major surgery on my leg I haven't been able to find a show that doesn't cause pain. After buying these shoes I can't believe I spent money on anything else! Definitely recommend you purchase them!
Leah M.
Freedom, WI
Best athletic brand out there! Beats Under armour, Reebok, Puma by a long shot. I've noticed my clothes last longer and don't stretch/wear out after a few washes like other brands do!
Shorty J.
I absolutely love Nike!! I'm a personal fitness trainer, so most of my clothes & shoes are from them. Always have cool new things that are timeless, they never go out of style. Very good quality clothes & shoes, they last forever. Love, love, love!!!!!
Ellie R.
All of the best workout clothes you could ever need or want is in this store! I love my workout clothes just as much as I love fashionista clothes! Nike really has the best workout clothes! It can be a little pricey but your getting high quality clothes!
Adrianna W.
Gadsden, AL
I love everything they usually put out! Price wise some cam be costly but it's worth it when their shoes last sp long. I would definitely tell anyone I meet they need atleast one pair!
susan r.
I love Nike! Their sneakers always last without losing shape and have never had a pair rip or separate on me. My husband loves Nike apparel, and the socks always are really great quality!
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Nike tennis shoes have been durable and popular since I was a kid. Their logo is very recognizable and alot of people are drawn to this brand. I love that they have come out with vivid colors now
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?