BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Mary Elizabeth N.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Great durability! All of my tennis shoes are from Nike. I have had them for years and still in great condition. From runs to bars they have lasted through everything and the staff was just as sweet!!
Jimena P.
Nike is just amazing . They have great sports wear and shoes! The shoes come in many different designs. Their products could be a little pricey but their amazing and last long. I reconnect you to buy(:
Michelle N.
Good quality brand. Comfortable fit in clothing , well made shoes. Have always been my favorite brand! Every product Nike pits together is always so well manufactured and handled with care. Huge fan!
Chelsea L.
Knoxville, TN
Some shoes are a little narrow on me, but I have finally been able to find 2 pairs that fit me nicely. One for cardio and one for training. I love them both! Nike clothes also seem to fit the best. (Along with UA as well)
Paige R.
Nike Air Max Thea shoes are shoes of great versatility. They go with athletic wear, of course. Yet also can be worn by people who are on their feet a lot. Or even with a cute pair of jeans. I have the black pair and they are so stylish and sleek. I always get compliments on them!
Cara L.
Woodstock, GA
Last year for Christmas my grandmother got me a pair of workout/yoga pants and theyre incredible, totally worth every penny she spent on them because they are my favorite pair of pants, when i personally shop at nike everyone is so kind! I will definitely keep shopping at Nike
Elizabeth H.
Birmingham, AL
Nike is my go-to brand for tennis shoes. They are great for a variety of different activities, including running, resistance training, etc. Nike stores are always clean and organized, making the shopping experience easy and effective. I definitely recommend shopping at Nike.
Sadi S.
Everyone knows about Nike! It's a huge name brand and worth it! They have amazing comfortable products! The con? It's expensive but worth it!!! They never fail to bring the game to help me win my game!
Sarah F.
Bentonville, AR
I love every pair of Nike tennis shoes that I have ever owned! I haven't bought another brand since junior high. I started it with Nike shocks and now I live in all of the fabric types. So comfortable!
Alexa B.
Nashville, TN
Love the Nike brand. They're shoes and all their products are such great quality. They stand for such great things and I am happy to support them. Yay Nike we need more companies like you. Thank you.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back