BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Auristela G.
Phoenix , AZ
I love there shoes there are the cutest shoes ever honestly.❤️ I got 2 pairs last month and I used them to run do some exercise to go to work it feels so nice and its helping me with my knee problem.
Aly O.
I LOVE my Nike flex trainer shoes! I wear them to the gym, out on errands and just running around town. They look great on and fit very comfortably. Good on the price too. I would recommend theses shoes!
Alexis R.
Bethesda, MD
Nike is a great brand. I have some great running shoes from them, and I've also used cross trainers for lifting and working out in the gym. I like that you can use Nike+ Running and the Nike Running Club apps. They also have great gear, and I especially love their ThermaFit line.
Shauna S.
Nike is based out of Oregon and sponsors the University of Oregon. As an Oregonian and an Alum of UO I do appreciate Phil Knight and what he does with his community. I also really like Nike Products. I have worked with their customer service and have been pleased with my experience
Jennifer M.
Las Vegas , Nv
Nike is my favorite all time brand ! Very reliable! comfort is everything for me so and Nike has gave me that and more! Style is a yes at all times and Nike provides style and comfort at the same time!
Alyssa S.
Vermilion, OH
I have always used Nike for my shoes. All my cheerleading shoes that we would order were nike and they were great. And I still buy nike because they are such good quality and they are the only kind of shoe that I have used for work and my feet weren't hurting at the end of the day.
Michaela M.
Cleveland , TN
These are the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned! I like them for working out and for running errands. They are cute and comfy at the same time. Nike makes the best sneakers. Absolutely love these!!!
jess t.
By far the best brand for athletic clothes and shoes!
Pricey but their quality is like
No other
Recommend 10/10
Very breathable clothes
Shoes are super flexible
You can find it at kohls and athletic stores such as dicks
Flavia D.
Wilmington, NC
All around great brand. Sneakers are very reliable and the new workout gear is so colorful and fun! I have had a pair of nike sneakers and they lasted over 6 years. I know you are supposed to get new ones regularly for arch support, but i couldn't part with my oldies but goodies!
Jessica C.
Cordova, TN
I absolutely love everything from Nike. The clothing is well made and very comfortable to wear. I live to run and Nike running shoes are the only shoes I will wear. Others have hurt my feet after a good run but Nike offers the support my feet need to get through a great workout.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back