BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Edna D.
glendale
Favorite brand.i always get ready for another school year by getting new shoes at my local nike store. My favorite purchase yet are white high tops. In my opinion nike is affordable because your paying for what you get and in my opinion nike will never go wrong.
Neferttia J.
I like Nike as far as the shoes go. I think that most of their products are overpriced, but I guess that’s the name of the game. I’ve never not gotten the item I ordered or had to make a return due to poor quality.
Ashley A.
Spring, TX
Nike is my go to! I can never have enough and I’ve got a Nike hoodie to match them all- you know, just in case! They’re comfortable and very well made! I love Nike!
Cath K.
Storrs, CT
I like Nike a lot I always get my running shoes from there. They are expensive but they last longer than other brands of running shoes I have tried. So they are worth the additional cost. I have Nike free.
Jennifer S.
New York
Fashionista Expert Level 2
They offer so many different style sneakers and always have great deals. I countless different shoes from here and always buy more because of the style and options.
Maite L.
Dalton, GA
Nike has the best workout and sport apparel around ! Their prices (specially for men's shoes) is borderline a little high but I do think that for the quality it is worth it and it's worth to save your coins to get a good quality piece that will last .Thats why I give it 5 stars.
Emily V.
Plant City
My favorite tennis shoes of all time. They also have a huge variety for men and woman and kids. I went from asics to Nike flyknits for all my workouts. I will have to recommend you have a professional fit you for your right fit because jut because they are cute shoes, doesn't mean they are the right fit for you.
kristalz85 I.
LONG BEACH
What can I say about Nike shoes?🤔 well for me having more than 10 pairs of Nike shoes.. I love them all. I am truly a nike fan and will continue to be. Their shoes are comfortable, stylish, and not too dramatic of a look. NIKE became one of my app that I stored on my HOMESCREEN.
Brezje M.
I like Nike, they have really nice products. I’ve purchased some Air forces from them 2 years ago. I will say that they did crease very easily even without me wearing them frequently or doing alot of activity, but they are really comfortable for me because I struggle trying to find shoes that fit well and don’t hurt my feet. I do like them very much.
Ali T.
Love this store my husband and I have bought sneakers there almost exclusively for years. They have great deals and sales and the employees are super helpful. If they don’t have the color or size in the store the employees help and order it there with free shipping to your house.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?