BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Seydy V.
All my sneakers are Nike. Very comfortable, stylish and long lasting. I sometimes visit the kids section and purchase from there because I love the style of colors they have. I have no complaints in quality.
Morgan E.
Oklahoma City
I love Nike, their clothes and shoes are very good quality and they’re cute. Shoes from here last me a lifetime and clothes never rip. There is always workers helping you. I would definitely shop here again.
shyla r.
Sweetwater, TX
I've worn Nike since I was in high school and refuse to buy anything else. They are so comfortable and last a long time. They don't wear out like a lot of other brands tend to do when you wear them alot. I also love the bright colors they come in not only for adult but for kids as well.
Abby K.
Johnstown
I just got a pair of Nike sneakers. I am on my feet all day, so I need a comfortable shoe. They ship pretty quickly too. I love my sneakers, they are pretty much the best shoe I have ever had. The only down side is that they don't last very long. I would defiantly recommend Nike to a friend.
Emily C.
Davie, FL
I have been a loyal Nike customer for years. All my running shoes and even some of my sandals are Nike. I've had any problems with their apparel and I've had some of their stuff for years. I love this tore!
Jessica U.
Modesto, CA
Nike never fails to come through with amazing products wether you're in the market for a pair of running shoes, headband, sweatshirt, leggings, sneakers, socks shirts they have it all and at such a great quality. they last forever and will always be in style. One of my FAVORITE brands!!!!!!
Jake K.
Orange
Great shoes for running I run 2-4 times a day and these has never given me a reason to not feel comfortable when I run. These are by far the best I’ve experienced, I’ve been running since I was 13 and these are just amazing for them and they really hold up. Nike Boys Running Shoes
Faith G.
Crawfordsville, IN
Ive had a pair of Nike tennis shoes for 5 years now, and they are still going strong! I know that most of the products can be pretty pricey, but in the end the quality is definitely worth it! There are so many varying styles and colors, so everyone is sure to find something they love! :)
Annesha O.
Stone mtn, GA
I love Nike! A bit pricey especially for their clothes but they last a long time. I shop online or go to the outlets often and I can usually get some great sales. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!
Erica H.
Pasadena , TX
Nike is where I get all my work shoes and workout clothes! My favorite purchase was when I went to the Nike outlet and found a 70 dollar pair of shoes and got them for 30 dollars! I love that I can spend hour in here ! Nike will always be my go to place for my workout needs and work shoes !
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?