BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
Nike products are made to last. They had a bit of a scandal for being unethical and using sweatshops but they changed their practices! My favorite sneakers and workout gear is from them! Just do iiittt!
Hope A.
Manteca , CA
I bought my boys Nike shoes. I have to admit it wasn't cheap. I paid $115 plus tax for one of it. It is a good brand but the price is too high. Especially for kids. I understand the high prices for adults but paying $115 for a third grader is ridiculous. This is why I gave 3 stars.
Mack S.
Best athletic shoes I have ever owned. I am on my third pair after years of wearing Asics. I have tried multiple styles of Nike shoes. I find the bulkier more traditional shoes to provide the best all day arch support. While they can be a it pricy I always look for a sale and shop that!
Alicia O.
Orlando, FL
My favorite shoes I own aren't cute heels or adorable flats, they're my comfortable amazing Nike running shoes. Not only do they feel perfect, but they look awesome too! I can dress them up with a regular every day outfit or dress them down with my work out clothes. Can't go wrong!
Sarah B.
Maple Grove, MN
Fly knits are the best running shoes. They are comfy and look cute too. Recommend sizing up a half size. If you've never owned a pair, they definitely will feel different from your other running shoes!
Nicole M.
Charlotte, NC
I absolutely love Nike all of there shoes are completely comfortable for everyday use . Not only do I only wear nikes but my kids as well . We don't make a trip to the mall without stopping to get a pair my favorites are the original air forces. My kids love all the bright colors .
Tamara R.
Georgetown, KY
My boys do sports all the time and they prefer Nike's over any other athletic footwear. Nike's are more durable and last longer. They put them through rough terrain. Nike are very comfortable for them.
brittany m.
Madison , IN
I just bought a brand new pair. They look awesome and feel great. Just super expensive. Hate the price you have to pay for a good shoe. Hope it lasts a while because it was double my budget for shoes.
Janitsa R.
Chicopee, MA
Nikes in general are always comfortable. i have a pair of free run 5.0 and they're awesome. i also own a pair of nike air maxes, they semi-comfortable but they're heavy and make my feet feel tired, no pain though. you can wear nikes with anything. they won't usually let you down.
Jessica C.
Cordova, TN
I absolutely love everything from Nike. The clothing is well made and very comfortable to wear. I live to run and Nike running shoes are the only shoes I will wear. Others have hurt my feet after a good run but Nike offers the support my feet need to get through a great workout.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back