4.79 / 5 based on 50,401 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,696 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
Great, light weight comfortable shoes at an affordable price. I'm lucky enough to wear tennis shoes all day/every day at work if I want. I love that I've found a cute, comfortable shoe that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. Not sure I will ever spend $100 on running shoes again!
I just bought a brand new pair. They look awesome and feel great. Just super expensive. Hate the price you have to pay for a good shoe. Hope it lasts a while because it was double my budget for shoes.
Last year for Christmas my grandmother got me a pair of workout/yoga pants and theyre incredible, totally worth every penny she spent on them because they are my favorite pair of pants, when i personally shop at nike everyone is so kind! I will definitely keep shopping at Nike
I bought my boys Nike shoes. I have to admit it wasn't cheap. I paid $115 plus tax for one of it. It is a good brand but the price is too high. Especially for kids. I understand the high prices for adults but paying $115 for a third grader is ridiculous. This is why I gave 3 stars.
Great products from athletic wear to shoes. My favorite nike products i own would be the "free running shoes" along with the "nike pro" line. Well worth the money!
This brand is amazing! I live by my Nikes for working out. They're not only the lightest pair of running shoes I have ever owned, but also the cutest! Totally worth the couple extra bucks if you're someone who works out a couple times a day, especially those who run on treadmills.
My favorite brand of shoes I'm currently wearing nikes. They are supper comfortable to wear and you don't get as much tired with them. I come here to shop for shoes all the time, the prices aren't that and so worth the money. I highly recommend to shop for this brand of shoes😊
I absolutely love Nike all of there shoes are completely comfortable for everyday use . Not only do I only wear nikes but my kids as well . We don't make a trip to the mall without stopping to get a pair my favorites are the original air forces. My kids love all the bright colors .
I love the Nike Sri fit cushion socks!!!! They fit well and look great on your feet!!! I love how thick they are which leaves you with a lot of padding which is great for my soccer shoes and cleats!!!!
Nike is based out of Oregon and sponsors the University of Oregon. As an Oregonian and an Alum of UO I do appreciate Phil Knight and what he does with his community. I also really like Nike Products. I have worked with their customer service and have been pleased with my experience
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos