BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Ariana S.
Bronx, NY
Nike is the best clothing brand out there. Their shoes are just so comfortable and they will never go out of style. I also recommend their track suits which are very comfortable as well.
Ruby E.
San Diego, CA
I love the Nike brand.
It's mostly what I use when I go to the gym. It's comfortable and the shoes are incredible.
I would recommend to anyone who loves going to the gym or anyone who just loves to wear comfy outfits throughout the day & still look super cute!
Mariah R.
Their shoes are honestly the best things they make. All their soccer cleats have saved my whole 7 years of soccer and o love their running shoes. Good prices for what you're getting too. Their apparel is also amazing. Love their running shorts and leggings.
Hanna P.
Wyoming, MI
Just got new shoes from here and they are my favorite most comfortable shoes. I work in a hospital and work 5 12 hour shifts in a row and need to have comfortable shoes. Also, their socks are great and shape your feet to give that extra snug and support.
Cayla S.
Grand Prairie , TX
Nike is my go to for workout clothes and shoes; you can also wear their shoes for a casual day out. I love them, the quality is so worth the price you pay and very long lasting material.
Shanna M.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
When I look for running shoes I always shop for nikes! I love how they look and how they feel when I wear them! They are definitely the most comfortable shoe to me! They can be expensive but it's worth it. And who knows-you may catch a sale going on for them;)
Melissa R.
Love all nike brand things not just shoes! Its all very good quality I've never had any issues with any nike products and have and have been purchasing this brand for quite sometime now!
Abby N.
Kansas City, MO
Nike is a high quality store for a reasonable price. While these items are geared towards athletes I think anyone could find something that fits their criteria. Its super soft cotton clothing absorbs sweat and keeps you cool making working out comfortable!
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
These Nikes they're great for walking running any other exercise they do not hurt your feet like a lot of brands do this is something I would say by and try but this has really helped me
Emily H.
I am addicted to Nike Frees. They're the only sneaker I will use to workout in because they're so light and flexible. Best thing about them is how long they last. I get a new pair each year and they aren't even too badly worn in by then (and I'm a gym rat!)
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?