4.78 / 5 based on 52,184 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,717 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
Nike's products are far superior to any items I have owned. Running shoes are top notch and last longer through wear and tear. Their sweats/yoga pants are durable and have outstanding quality. I have many Nike athletic tops and they are favorites of mine because they keep me cool and dry.
People that don't need much support will be fine with these, but for those with high arches, such as myself, these and most nikes are a huge NO. I actually developed plantar fasciitis while using these for runs. Most experienced runners will tell you to go with a brand like asics or brooks. I feel like these nikes might work for cross training ( no jumping involved) but definitely not for running
Nike is such a great brand with so many options. I personally love the memory foam flip flops, the silky workout pants, of course their sports bras and any of the "dry" products for the gym or even on a lazy day.
I recently bought these, and they are great! Super comfortable loving the colors and the style! They are definitely made for running and I love to run, so I need comfortable shoes to last while I'm running.
I loooove Nike products. They have never failed me. I will not buy any sneakers other than nikes and I seem to gravitate towards the nike clothing items I have for working out.
The first time I bought a pair I tried them on and literally it was like I was walking on clouds. There so comfy and made very well. They are true to size also they come in so many different colors you can always find one that you'll love. these are by far the best sneakers to do anything in.
I've tried active wear from other companies and they just don't last as long. Nike definitely has the best quality apparel. Plus their dry fit clothing doesn't show sweat as much as other brands like Victoria's Secret do. The materials they use are high quality as well. It's worth the $$.
I am unsure why these are graded so high... Yes they're stylish But they shrunk. I don't dry high heat either. My daughter wore each pair once then after washed they didn't fit her. Honestly... they're cute for a one time affair. Maybe pictures but otherwise they aren't meant for much else.
I have used Nike products for years and for various activities (basketball shoes, track shoes, soccer cleats, workout clothes, etc) and I have always had great luck with them. I personally do not use their shoes for distance running, but I do enjoy their leggings, sports bras, and tank tops!
I love this brand for all my workout needs I have running shoes that I wear for everything they're so comfortable and nice to wear and totally worth the money and hype of this brand great quality an service
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos